Anger

It was getting late and I just wanted to go home to my own bed. My mind was still jumbled and I was still very confused. How did his happen? How could I have been pregnant and not known?

"Baby are you okay?" Colby asked as he looked over at my as we sat in the couch.

"Oh.. yeah I'm fine. I just wanna go home." I said as my eyes met his.

"Do you want to go now? I have a few things I have to get done first." Colby said.

"I'll just take my car and you can come over later if you want." I said as I stood up.

"Are you sure you wanna go alone? You just got out of the hospital." Colby said concerned.

"I'll be fine it's a ten minute drive." I said as Colby stood in front of me.

"Alright I'll walk you out." He said a she grabbed my hand.

    I walked out the front door with Colby and I got into my car.

"I'll be there in about an hour." He said as he kissed my lips as I sat down.

"Okay baby." I said as I smiled at him.

   He carefully shut the car door and walked back inside. I left his house and to mine. I drove in silence just thinking. I could have had a baby. We could have had a baby. Colby and I.
   Tears began to fall down my cheeks. I wasn't upset more angry with myself for not knowing. I should have known. I noticed I had been eating more and gaining weight, but I thought the weight was because I was eating more.
   I began to sob more as I slammed my fists on the steering wheel.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I screamed at myself. "You're so stupid." I mumbled.
   I looked at myself in the rear view mirror and saw my face was all red and blotchy. I wiped me face with my hands and grabbed my bag from the passengers seat.
     I made my way back to my apartment and walked in and Sam and Matt were sitting in the couch.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked a she looked at my face.

"Yeah fine." I said as I looked down at my feet.

"No you're not you've been crying." Matt said as he darted up and over to me.

"Matt I'm fine." I said as I looked up at him. Matt grabbed my hands and looked at them and he saw that the sides of my hands were red and starting to bruise.

"You are not okay." He snapped at me. I began to cry again and that's when Sam came over to us.

"Josie what's going on? Is it Colby? Did he do something?" Sam asked. I shook my head. I didn't want to say what was wrong.

"They baby..." Matt said. Tears fell from my face like little water falls.

"There's Nothing you could have done to have known. You didn't have any signs." Matt said as he sat me down on one if the bar stools at the counter.

"I should have taken a test." I cried.

"Josie you weren't ready anyway. You're only 18 you have your whole life ahead of you. Imagine trying to do YouTube with a kid around all the time. You and Colby would never be able to have fun anymore." Sam said as he sat in front of me.
     I herd a knock at the door.

"If that's Colby tell him I'm in the shower ." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom.
   I undressed and got in the shower letting my music play on my phone. I let the hot water hit my chest and face.   I haven't been this upset about something since I was a teenager. I took a moment and realized that Sam was right, but that didn't stop me from being upset about it. More tears fell down my cheeks along with water droplets.
   I saw the shower curtains begin to move as I turned around and saw Colby peeking his head in the shower.

"Mind if I join." He smiled. I nodded as he got in and stood in front of me.

"Princess don't cry everything will be okay. I promise." He said a she hugged me. Our bodies pressed against one another.

"Colby I'm sorry." I said as I pulled away.

"For what?" Colby said as he looked at my eyes confused.

"If I had never freaked out and went to my dads none of this would have happened." I said.

"No baby don't think like that. This is not your fault. You didn't know. And I was the one driving. I should have seen that guy coming." Colby said as tears formed in his eyes.
    I just looked at him or a minute before I slammed my lips into his. Colby wrapped his hands around the small of my back and pulled my close to him. I gently bit his bottom lip and he slid his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced together. Our lips fit perfect ally together like puzzle pieces. His hands fit perfectly in the small of my back and my hands around the back of his neck.

"I love you Josie. Nothing will ever change that." He said in between kisses.

"I love you too Colby. This is the first time I've ever felt real love." I said as I pulled away.

"Take your time finishing in the shower and when you're done come in you're room I have a surprise for you." He have me a lustful smile. I smiled back at him and nodded. I gi dishes in the shower after Colby got out and now my mind was off the baby and on Colby and only Colby.