Overnigt in tempest!

"Okay so they close in 30 minutes so let's find a place to hide." Elton said as he looked around.

"How about up there?" Matt pointed to a door that literally had no steps to it only a pole.

"That's the office. It should work." Elton said as he pointed the camera up there.

"I'm gonna hide in that pile of mats since I probably have the best chance of not getting arrested out of all of us." I laughed as I pointed to a pile of mats.

"The rest of us will go up there." Elton said. They all walked away and I went over near the pile of mats. I just stood in a place where I knew they couldn't see me and I waited for Elton.

"I'll go find another hiding place so at least if y'all get found I'll be fine." I herd Elton laugh. I saw him walk over towards me.

"Alright come with me Josie." He said as he gestured for me to follow him back near the front door. He pulled back out the camera as we walked up to the front doors where Corbin was.

"So I'm here with Josie and Corbin. What the others don't know is that we have permission to be here and Corbin is gonna be here with us because he works here and is probably the best free runner ever". Elton said.

"Okay so what should we do? Pretend like someone called the cops or what?" I asked as I lolled at Elton and the camera.

"I thought maybe have Corbin dragging it by the arm and screaming at you that he should kick your ass for breaking in and hopefully Colby will hear and freak out." Elton began. "And if you guys don't know already Josie is Colby's girlfriend. Shocking I know." Elton added as he pointed the camera at him and I. I just smiled and nodded.

"Ready?" Corbin asked me.

"Ready to scare the shit of of my boyfriend and best friend? Hell yeah!" I said as I stuck my arm out for Corbin to grab.

"Is this even gonna be believable?" Elton asked.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Corbin asked confused.

"Because both Matt and Colby know that Josie would start licking your ass if you grabbed her like that." Elton laughed.

"They also know that Corbin is feeling iron man!" I said.

"True." Elton said as he walked off.
Corbin and I walked out to the middle of the gym and he started fake yelling at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! IM GONNA CALL THE FUCKING COPS!" He screamed.

"Please don't call the cops I'll leave." I fake cried.

"STOP PULLING OR IM GONNA
KICK YOUR ASS! ARE THERE MORE OF YOU?!" Corbin screamed.

"No." I yelled at him.

"STOP FUCKING PULLING!" Corbin said a she pretended to slap me.

"HEY LET GO OF HER!" Colby yelled as he came out of the door and down the wall with Matt close behind him.
Colby started running towards Corbin and I. Colby was only feet away from Corbin when Corbin let go of me because Colby was about tackle him when Elton jumped in between them.

"GOT YALL! We have permission to be here!" Elton said.

"But what the hell just happens?" Matt asked.

"Acting my friend acting." I doubled over laughing.

"No nice!" Matt said as he pushed me over and I fell into the mat still laughing and holding my stomach.