Chapter Thirteen - The reporter and the star

„Good morning”, Barbara smiled at me mysteriously. I better ignore that.

She had really strange vibes sometimes. One day she hates me, the other she likes me. As I entered my room, the new issue layed on my desk. Oh yes, maybe she liked my interview! Rapidly I opened it and read through the pages. 

„The reporter and the star”, I read shocked. Nearby a photo of Jamie standing in front of my door, as I opened it a gap. 

„What the hell?!”, I shrieked upset. I stormed out of my office and turned Barbara on her shoulder. 

„Who has written this bullshit?!”, I already cried. 

She glanced disbeliving and shook her head. „You darling, there´s your name under it”. My eyes got slowly filled with tears as I read the associated article. 

„No no, who has written this?”, I tried again.

„Not so shy, I love it! Maybe I unterrated you. I didn´t know you can be so badass, that´s fantastic! You figured out how you can be successful”.

I smiled melancholy and ran towards the toilet. Who would do this to me? Who hates me this much to ruin my life completely now? It must be a dream, it can´t be real. But then the tears rushed out and overflowed my whole face. I felt like a weak, helpless child, it´s sweets were stolen by the big mean boys. Don´t lose your nerves, Thea. 

With my red, puffy eyes I returned to my office, cause there were more and more people in the bath because it was lunchtime. Depressed I fell on my chair and inhaled deep, whilst I closed my eyes. Than the annoying tone of the telephone interrupted the silcene.

„Graves?”

„Hello Mrs.Graves, we read your article of the newest issue of the magazine, it was great work!”. I sighed. „With 'we' I mean the 'Glam´s' and we´re really interested in you. So here´s our offer: Would you like to work for us?”.

The Glam´s were our biggest rivalry, this magazine was my dream since I finished my studies. But now I didn´t know. I didn´t know anything, my head was so empty, I couldn´t think at all. 

„Mrs.Graves?”, the clear voice spoke again. 

„Y-Yeah, I´m still here. I-I have to think about it”, I stuttered.

He sighed annoyed. „You know who you´re talking with? This is a unique offer, either now or never”.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey, I´m sorry that there weren´t any chapters the last two days, but I had to stay in hospital for two nights and so I wasn´t able to update. Because of that there will be two new chapters today, I hope it´s okay so! :)

(What about some comments? :p)

Freak like me - Jamie Campbell Bower (Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara