Chapter Nineteen - Wrong movie

I moved some steps back, searching for something to defend. I didn´t knew I would ever be in this scene you usually can see in tv, but I was in the middle of it. 

„Leave my flat, and no word to noone!”.

„You´d probably like it so”.

Her heel knocked on the dark wooden floor, as she came closer. 

„Hanna, what happened to you? Don´t you remember those day, I was the only one to solace you? And now you´re holding a knife against me”.

„Yea, and don´t you remember the day, you ruined my relationship?”.

„It was you!”.

„Shut up and leave!”, her voice got louder. I threw a fast view behind my back. I was getting closer to the sofa. A second view revealed, her mobile laid on it. She was still standing in front of me, with the top of the knife close to my face. One more step, I felt the sofa on my legs. Inconspicious I grabbed with my hand the mobile, tried to orientate where which number was. 

„Either you go, or..”, she grumbled.

„Or what?”, I tried to disctract of my plan. I already had the first three numbers. 

„There´s no 'either' - GO!”. Now I could hear beep-beep.

„What are you doing there?!”.

„M-Me? Nothing”. I had to hide it, Jim was my last chance to escape. 

„Thea? Are you all right?”, Jim´s voice sounded quietly. 

„You bitch called someone!”, Hanna shouted, running the knife in my arm. Blood. Blood ran out of my arm, while I crashed on the floor again, I pressed on the wound. Hanna hang up and devoted me again. My knees trembled. 

„Now you know what happens if you don´t listen to me”.

„Fuck you!”, was the only thing I could say, still shocked from the bleeding. She was about to catch the knife again, but I rushed over to her and pulled away her legs, so that she roughly landed on the floor. In contrary to me, she stood up immediately, tried again to get the knife, but I was faster. Although my arm was hurting as hell, I got up, the knife pointed at her. 

„Are you crazy?!”, I shouted at her. „You ever wanted to be like this?”. I demonstrated my arm. 

„You can´t understand it”.

„Try it”. 

In that moment it looks like she wanted to run into the knife, but I threw it away, put my hands on her shoulder and pushed her away, against the counter. Invalidated she glided on the ground, her head buried in her hands. I couldn´t believe what crazy situation I lived throught. Danger seemed to be over, so I glided on ground as well. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yea, I said it is not over yet.. :D
What do you think, is it over NOW? Is Hanna really grounded?

xskinny