Chapter Fourty - Real

Am I willingly to hear that all those things are true? Would I like to hear even one word that comes from his mouth? I knew one thing, I´m never trusting only one thing he´s going to tell me. I starred at Jamie, who squeezed my hand to say „You´re strong.”

My shaky hand raised, higher and higher, and with every centimeter my anxiety became bigger. And then my fingers collided the door. A feeling of regretting and stupidity overcame me, and I shrinked back, ready to run away. It felt like hours what only were seconds till the door opened, and the familiar odor reached my nose. Jim looked like he came out of bed three minutes ago, with his cup of coffe in his hands. He glanced skeptical at us. „What is it?”

His eyes focused Hanna, but she looked down at her black nails, rubbing nervously on the lacquer. 

„It´s me, who wanted to come here and..”

He made a step aside. „You want to come in?”

„Jim”, I said sharply, I didn´t even wanted to. „How can you say you love me, when you´re doing such things to me?”

Immersed in scare, his mouth fell open. With his hands he showed us the way into his flat. „Please.”

„I don´t want to enter you flat, I don´t want to be in your life anymore, because..”, I was bothered by the amount of feelings I felt at that moment. „Because I hate you!”

Abrupt he laid his hand on my shoulder. „Thea I.. I love you, and because of that I did this.. I thought-”

„No, you never thought, you never used your brain!”

Nervously he drove through his wild hair. 

„You don´t know the feeling of unrequited love. It made with me, what it wants to, it was like I fainted.”

„I hope you opened your eyes again, because you were too stupid to see real love and real friendship, but the worst was that you mixed them up.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chapter 40 already and 900 reads - thank you!♥

xskinny