Chapter Fourty-One - Fighting

„It´s.. oh my gosh I can´t believe it though!”. 

I think in this situation it would be fitting to cry or to be all sad, but I was so angry, I´ve never been before. He tried to find excuses and to get out of this, but I saw it in his eyes. He was sorry, yes, but it was a bit late. 

„Jim that´s-”

„I know!”

My eyebrows were so close to my eyes. „You know nothing! You´re stupid and-”

„Thea, calm down please”, Jamie half-whispered, but immediately all were quiet. My head sank and I fixed the dark wooden floor. On this floor I have slept these days, because.. no, it´s not a good time for old stories with Jim. 

„Thea?”

„You still know this party night you forgot your key and we slept exactly here, on this floor in front of your door?”

Ok, maybe it was time for stories. 

He looked partly confused, partly amused. „Sure, and then, I think it was three in the morning, my neighbour kicked us with his feet”, he laughed, but as he glanced at me, his impression changed in frightened. Maybe frightened of my reaction, of my mood swings which changed within seconds. But I only carved crosses in my skin, delighted of our memories. „That´s really a weird situation.. I´m really trying to hate you, because you fucking ruined my life.” And then I mentioned, that I lost my job because of him! It all wasn´t Hannas thing, even the article was his!

„Oh fuck and I mean really my whole life, but you were there in those days when no one was and no one knows me better than you.”

I saw a smile on his face. „But you also hurt me so bad, no one ever did.” Now he bit his lips, trying to look apologetically. Unexpectedly I felt warmth in my nape that me me wince. Jamie laid his head on my shoulder, tickled me with his breathing. As if it wouldn´t have been enough, he blew under my hair. „Aw, stop it!”, I giggled and turned left and right to direct the air in another direction. But he followed me in all my moves. „Why? It seems like you like it”, he grinned. The next time I turned way too much and immediately Jamie and Jim, who watched us all the time, both catched me under one arm. We remained like this some seconds, and I realized how they glanced at each other, bent over my body. Jim had this possessively thing in his eyes, Jamie on the contrary looked understandingly and a bit sad. 

„Uh, okay”, I said and heaved myself on my feet again. I felt like behind my back they were still starring at each other like they were fighting for me. I pushed Jamie softly on the shoulder and gave him a peck on the lips, to show them was I was thinking of that. He smiled and laid his arm around my waist, giving Jim a apologetically glance, whereupon he nodded. 

„Thea, what´s that with us now?”, he asked.

„I need time, Jim.”

„But you see, it was not meant to ruin you, I just wanted you to show you my love in another way than usual..”

„It´s enough. I think we should go now.”

With that I took Jamies hand and indicated him to go.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Oh. My. God. Again. 
We´re near the 1000 reads and I almost cried as I saw it, you are so amazing! Thanks for all your support, I love you all!♥

xskinny