Chapter Fourty-Four - Revenge is sweet

Jamies slender fingers gripped around the white guitar, giving a wonderful melodie from it. I leaned on thr doorframe, watched how his back moved, how his arm wandered over the strings. He stopped and started again, and I recognized which wonderful song it was.

„Lights go down”, I sing-sanged, whereupon he winced, but continued. 

„You try to not make a sound”, he sang and added a fast „but you made a sound!” I laughed and together our voiced harmonized in the next lyrics. 

„So, you´re 23, yeah?”

The sound of the guitar became quieter. „I feel like it!”, he laughed.

„I don´t think you´re acting like 23.”

Now he stopped his music and turned around on his stool to face me. „Then like what?”

„Uhm..”, I uncrossed my arms and stepped forwards to Jamie. „There´s someone who´s like 15, but there´s also a ripe 25 year old James who knows how life goes, and how to treat a Thea.”

I bent down and cupped his face, giving him a short, but intensive kiss. He rapidly laid the guitar on the floor and swung his arms around my waist. 

„When you pull me closer than now, I´m going to fall over you”, I breathed in the kiss. But in the same second I regretted I said that, because I knew Jamie would do it now. As I thought, his grip became stronger and I stood on my tiptoes now. Pushing against his shoulders did not help, and so I bit him on his lower lip. With big eyes he shrinked back and held a hand on his mouth. „Ew!”

I had to laugh, but I tried as much as possible to hide it, because it seems like I really had hurt him. With his tongue he wiped away the blood drop, that laid on his lips. 

„Oh!”, I helf my hand in front of my mouth. „I´m sorry”, I mumbled.

„You´re sorry?!”

His voice raised, sounded so angry, I´ve never heard that tone before. „You´re sorry?!”, he asked again and stood up. 

„I-I..”, I stuttered and stepped back.

Faster than I could look, he catched me and threw me over his shoulder, so that I hung down his back. 

„Revenge is sweet”, he chuckled and started to run. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eheh. :3

For all my germand readers, if you haven´t already, go check out @clariel_aspenwood because she wrote an awesome JCB-FF and it ended today, I could cry! Thanks for all your encouragingly chapters everyday! ♥

xskinny