Prologue

Feeling proud of himself for finally sending the letter to the girl he liked since high school, he kept smiling along the hallway with his best friend.

"What are you smiling for? That letter was just the first step," Wang Zhuocheng said and looked at Xiao Zhan weirdly.

"Ah Zhuocheng, you'll never understand when you're in love," Xiao Zhan sang his words. Wang Zhuocheng rolled his eyes at his friend who's currently in love with a very beautiful and popular girl named, Li Qin.

"I don't need those love stuff right now or Lu-jie will surely tease me," Zhuocheng defended himself and Xiao Zhan laughed.

"I hope she can give me a chance."

"Chance of what? Chance of your shamelessness?" As Zhuocheng said that, he received a slap from Xiao Zhan. "Aish, look and see when I get Li Qin to be my girlfriend!"

"Who writes letters anyways?"

"Yah! It's romantic, okay?" Xiao Zhan explained and Zhuocheng snorted then proceeded to laugh. Xiao Zhan frowned at him and gave him another smack. "Shit! Don't keep slapping my arm, it hurts!"

"Never judge a man on how he confesses," Xiao Zhan stated and Zhuocheng rolled his eyes.

• • •

Never would have Xiao Zhan thought, that by sending that letter would gave his life the complete opposite of what he asked for.