Chapter 3

Xiao Zhan was feeling light weight. He didn't know what was happening or what was he doing. All he new is that there's warmth and he felt very comfortable.

Xiao Zhan could hear distant voices but there was one voice the stood out since it was very close to his ears.

"You're Xiao Zhan, right? The letter..." The man with low and hoarse voice trailed off at his last words. Xiao Zhan looked up and loosen from his embraced and smiled at the man. "Ahaha! How did you know? Are you one of my admirers?"

The man stayed silent for a while and then said, "It's actually the other way around." Xiao Zhan being confused, what does he mean it's the other way around? Quickly throwing away those thoughts out of the window he continued to smile at the other man and hugged him again. The other man never had close contact like this before, except from his friends. He felt a bit awkward.

"Do you want some water?" Xiao Zhan literally laughed, he didn't know why he was suddenly laughing but he felt tingly. Maybe it was the alcohol's fault that he's acting that way.

"Aish no, who... are...you exactly?" Xiao Zhan said between hiccups. He tried his best to make out what the other person looked like but everything was honestly blurry. Moving his two hands, he holds the face of the person and explored it. Damn his skin is very smooth. Xiao Zhan thought. He then move his hands on top of the man's head and felt the soft hair. Xiao Zhan unconsciously smiled. "Don't be naughty," the man said and Xiao Zhan laughed again. "Ah? Naughty? I was actually being nice!" He retorted happily and Xiao Zhan heard a sigh.

"Let's go to your apartment, you're too drunk. Where do you live?" The man with low voice asked Xiao Zhan. "Aren't things escalating rather quickly? And... Did I even tell you... that you have a very sexy voice?" Xiao Zhan's shamelessness is in max level, it was also showing and his friends weren't there to stop him. The man was taken a back with the other's response. "So shameless!" Xiao Zhan laughed for the third time that night, he was feeling really entertained with the person he's talking right now.

"I'll be taking that as a compliment, thank you very much!"

The other man didn't say anything but suddenly, Xiao Zhan felt a hand travelling down his back and damn that felt good. Why is the hand of this mysterious man very magical? Slender fingers moving at his back were very soothing and his mind went blank. The hand stopped at Xiao Zhan's ass and without even thinking, he let out a low moan. Hearing how he reacted, the other man quickly retracted his hand. "Ay, why did you stop?"

"I was looking for your w-wallet... Just to check your address in your ID," the man stuttered and let out a cough.

"Ah? Is that so? Why didn't you say so earlier?" Xiao Zhan laughed again and completely forgetting what happened just a few seconds ago. He took some time to get his wallet from his pocket and gladly gave it to the man. "Why are you giving it defenselessly?"

"Didn't you say you need it? Besides, I can trust you," Xiao Zhan quickly replied and the other man said, "You're too gullible."

"Eh? I'm not that stupid," Xiao Zhan retorted but the man didn't respond. It was truly surprising that Xiao Zhan was still clinging at the other man, since he felt warm, Xiao Zhan would like to receive some warmth, thank you very much.

"Okay, I saw your address, let's go," As the man said those words, he gave back the wallet and removed Xiao Zhan's arms clinging on his neck. Xiao Zhan complained for a bit with the sudden lost of warmth. "You better hug me later," he whined as he was pulled by the other man outside Li Qin's property. "I'm tired of walking, carry me," Xiao Zhan said with a teasing tone. The other man thought that this man is utterly ridiculous.

"We're not walking anymore," he replied. "Ah? Then how are we going to my apartment?"

"Here, wear this." Before Xiao Zhan could react, something was put on top of his head. He was then slowly guided to climbed up. "This is?" He asked.

"Hold on tight," he said and never really getting an answer, Xiao Zhan still did what he was told and he held what the first thing his hands could reach. He smiled when it was the familiar warmth earlier but this time it was from the man's back.

"Ah, so warm," Xiao Zhan murmured and leaned his cheek on the man's back as he was hugging him from behind. The other man didn't say anything.

Without even noticing, they were already travelling through the city. Xiao Zhan was feeling extremely sleepy but the cold breeze was making him shiver even though he was already hugging the other man for warmth, it still wasn't enough. The other man noticed Xiao Zhan shivering and they stoppped for a bit and the man lend his coat. Xiao Zhan replied a short thank you and they went back to ride. Xiao Zhan yawned softly as he was feeling very comfortable. Then, he could no longer control himself and dozed off to sleep.

• • •

Waking up with a hangover was the worst. Xiao Zhan groaned and held his head. "Ah shit..." He cursed under his breath. Xiao Zhan slowly sat up and saw that he was wearing a new set of clothes. How did he get home? Xiao couldn't remember a single thing that happened last night after he drank a lot.

Remembering about Li Qin, Xiao Zhan immediately felt sad and his hangover worsened. Going to the party was really a bad idea. Xiao Zhan sighed and slipped away from his bed slowly. He went to his kitchen with half lidded eyes.

"You're awake," a familiar voice sounded across the kitchen and Xiao Zhan looked who it was. It's Zhoucheng!

"Ah so that's how I got home," Xiao Zhan talked to himself and Zhuocheng gave him a questioning look.

"Are you even hearing yourself?" Zhuocheng asked. And Xiao Zhan was beyond confused. "There's nothing wrong in what I said?"

"I wasn't the one who brought you back to your apartment."

Xiao Zhan froze at Zhuocheng's words. "Wait, seriously? Then why are you here?"

"Let me talk first, so last night you suddenly disappeared," Zhoucheng paused for a second and Xiao Zhan frowned,"You guys were the one who-" Completely ignoring Xiao Zhan's remarks, he continued talking.

"And then, I was with Zhao Lei watching netflix in the living room, we thought you were behind us."

"I was left alone in the crowd, okay? Chuyue and Jiacheng went to the kitchen to get some food. I then tried to find Li Qin but ended up being broken hearted," Xiao Zhan said with a hint of sadness in his voice, "I don't know what happened after that."

Zhuocheng stayed silent for a while, thinking of something to say. "Ah, can you tell me how were you broken hearted?"

"Li Qin already has a boyfriend," Xiao Zhan deadpanned. "They were making out in the dark hallway."

"Damn dude, you're so unlucky. I can't even bring to tease you right now," Zhuocheng replied. Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and leaned on the kitchen counter,"Gee, thanks. But how did I even end up at my apartment?"

"Oh yeah, that was the thing I was trying to tell you earlier. I got a phone call early in the morning from someone."

"And who's that someone?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Do you know a guy named,  Wang Yibo?"

"Ah? Who's that?"

---

Sorry for the typos and please do tell if I made errors!