Chapter 6

Xiao Zhan wanted to cry because of too much shame.

"You dumb idiot!" Zhuocheng angrily said on the phone and Xiao Zhan couldn't even retort because what his best friend said was true.

"I know, okay? Help me out, Zhuocheng!" Xiao Zhan cried as he paced around his room.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know what to do either!"

Xiao Zhan groaned and felt like dying. Why is he so unlucky? "Aish, did you tell Lu-jie about this? You better not!" Xiao Zhan complained and hopefully Zhuocheng didn't tell their senior sister.

"About that, when you texted, I told her immediately," Zhuocheng replied and Xiao Zhan wanted to disappear at that very moment. "You-! Did you ever think how embarrassing that is!?" He exclaimed and wanted to throw his phone.

Xiao Zhan heard Zhuocheng laugh at the other line, rolling his eyes, "You know what, I'm ending this call, you have no sense of sympathy for your best friend!" Before Wang Zhuocheng could reply, Xiao Zhan angrily ended the call and threw his phone on the bed.

"How am I going to school and face everyone tomorrow?" Xiao Zhan told himself as he dragged himself to the bathroom.

Removing his clothes, he dumbly stood at the warm running water. Everyone thinks he's gay. Lu-jie found out he has a boyfriend and Zhuocheng doesn't know how to help him, plus he's not even close with Wang Yibo! Xiao Zhan is having a crisis inside the bathroom as he sadly rubs the soap in himself.

After taking a shower, he changed into a new set of clothes and wiped his head with a blue towel. Xiao Zhan doesn't have the appetite to eat since he felt so drained with everything that happened in the afternoon.

He plopped himself to bed and noticed his phone kept vibrating. Checking his phone, he saw a flood of messages and miscalls. It was from Zhuocheng, Jiacheng, Chuyue, and Zhao Lei. Ignoring their messages since he knows it's all about the whole boyfriend thing, Xiao Zhan frowned.

He was about to turn his phone off again, when he suddenly received a new message from a new number, it was none other than Yibo.

It's me, Wang Yibo.

Fuck! Xiao Zhan mentally cursed and immediately sat up. "Why did he suddenly text me?"

Xiao Zhan doesn't know what to reply. Did Wang Yibo just sent the message just to make sure it was his number?

Yeah? Why did you text me?

Xiao Zhan looked at the draft message and thought, won't he find it rude if I ask that? What else do I have to say? Erasing what he just typed, he inputs a new one.

Ah, good evening. It's me, Xiao Zhan. Just checking the number?

After typing, he sent it with a click and puts down his phone. Not a minute later, he received a new message saying, No.

Then why did you text? Xiao Zhan sighed and leaned on his pillow. A new message arrived not too long after. Xiao Zhan opens the message and upon seeing it, he felt like from being too much surprised, he forgot to close his mouth from hanging.

How did you fell in love with me?

At that very moment, Xiao Zhan truly knew that he fucked up big time. The feeling of his soul leaving his body was not even surprising anymore. Snapping back to reality, Xiao Zhan cursed and felt like crying all over again. First of all he never fell in love with this man and second, why is he even asking such things!? Xiao Zhan thought and internally panicked.