Chapter 25

Seungyoun and Wooseok went inside first and Xiao Zhan silently moves at the side, waiting for Wang Yibo to enter the cabin first. But the latter stopped beside the door, "You go first," he said and Zhan dumbly replied, "What?"

"I said you go first," Yibo repeated as he stopped himself from smiling. "O-Oh, uh, no. You go first," Zhan smiled shakily as he stuttered with his words. "I offered it first so you go ahead."

"No, it's okay, I already made way for you," Xiao Zhan said and he was internally complaining. What's with this guy's problem!?

"I'm not going inside if you don't go in first," Yibo deadpanned and Xiao Zha prevented himself from frowning. "What? Why are you-"

"If you two don't get inside yet, the cat's gonna get angry," Seungyoun laughed and Xiao Zhan was confused. What cat? As if Yibo read his mind, he pushed Xiao Zhan gently and let him in first. His hot breath reaching the said man's ears, he spoke, "Wooseok's the cat."

"Ah, right," Xiao Zhan mumbled and quickly moved away from Yibo. In the end he was the one to get in first, what's the big deal at the entrance anyway? Xiao Zhan doesnt't even know what the heck just happened.

Wooseok told them that there are 3 beds that were available since he and Seungyoun already got the other bunk bed. Now what's left is 1 single bed and 1 bunk bed. Since their group is lacking 1 member, a free space is available. Before Xiao Zhan could ask for the single bed, Yibo already got it. Xiao Zhan internally sighed and didn't say anything anymore.

The single bed was at the middle between the 2 bunk beds. Despite being exposed in the middle, it was still more comfortable to stay in a single bed. Besides, the mattress looks extremely soft. Well, there was nothing Xiao Zhan can do.

Now, what is the definition of awkward? Xiao Zhan can explain it to anyone who asks him. It's the feeling of suffocating with uncomfortable movements and getting nervous on little things AND looking ridiculous at the same time.

Xiao Zhan stiffly went to his assigned bed and thankfully, no one is going to stay at the upper bunk. He puts down his bags and stood there for who knows how long. He just can't believe the person he was avoiding the most is stuck with him in the whole duration of the camp! Xiao Zhan doesn't know how to act around Yibo or how to even get along with him. It was just too damn awkward. Xiao Zhan would rather go home right now.

Trying to gather his thoughts correctly, he takes a deep breath and released it shakily. He was about to start fixing his things and settle down. When suddenly, "Zhan," as his name was called, Xiao Zhan jumped in surprise and his head meets the upper bunk with a loud thud. "That hurt..." The latter groaned softly as he soothes his head in distress.

"Ah, sorry," the low familiar voice apologized and Xiao Zhan turned slowly with a forced smile. He felt a bit dizzy with the impact and he faced  Wang Yibo nervously. "It's okay, uh, what is it?"

"We've been calling you for a couple of times. It's time to head out. Seungyoun and Wooseok are waiting outside," Yibo explained and Xiao Zhan panicked. What do you mean head out?

"What? I didn't fix my things yet," he replied and gave his untouched bags a side glance. "You can fix that later, they're gonna serve lunch and there's an activity later."

"Ah, is that so," Xiao Zhan said looked everywhere but Yibo. "Come on," before Xiao Zhan could react, he felt the familiar hand grab his and he was immediately taken outside. He couldn't mutter anything as he was led by Yibo. The said man didn't say anything either and continued to hold his hand as they made their way at a bigger looking cabin that has the features of a function hall.