Chapter 27

This chapter is dedicated to soymiiik. Thank you so much for the lovely book cover!

 Thank you so much for the lovely book cover!

---

They were given 15 minutes to have a break before the second game starts. So Xiao Zhan immediately excused himself from his group and went to find Zhuocheng and the others.

Searching for a few minutes, he found them under a shed. "Zhan!" Chuyue called out as he waved his left hand with glee. "Don't think I forgave you already," Xiao Zhan said with a slight frown and Chuyue gave an awkward cough. "We're truly sorry, okay? Besides, aren't you having fun?"

"No, ah. I'm already having a hard time," Xiao Zhan complained.

"Zhuocheng was really worried for you," Zhao Lei added and the man that was mentioned coughed from his drink. Xiao Zhan smirked and said,"Don't leave me again. You don't know how awkward I was!"

"You don't look awkward," Chuyue commented, "And yiiieee, you carried Yibo." Chuyue immediately received a smack from Zhuocheng. "Don't tease him or he'll get angry again."

Chuyue pouted but didn't say anything afterwards. "But seriously, I can't believe he offered to carry me," Xiao Zhan said as he crossed his arms. The other three exchanged a knowing look. "Why didn't you let him?" Zhuocheng teased. "You-! I thought there's no teasing?"

"That only applies for Chuyue."

"Hey!"

Xiao Zhan sighed and said,"Of course I wouldn't let him. You think he can carry me? He has noodle arms."

"Pffft- noodles arms!? HAHAHAHA!!" Chuyue bursted out laughing and smacked Zhao Lei's shoulder. "I told you not to hit me, Yue," Zhao Lei groaned in pain and distanced himself from the latter. "Why is everyone laughing everytime I say that?"

"Dude, that's offensive to a man's pride."

"Is it? Not everyone is physically fit," Xiao Zhan said as he contemplated. "You think Yibo's not fit? Bro, did you guys date or what? He has abs."

Xiao Zhan frowned again at Chuyue's words and huffed,"Uh, I never really saw it myself? Wait, how do you even know?"

"You're jealous?" Zhuocheng asked casually and Xiao Zhan wanted to facepalm. "Cheng, I thought you're on my side but this whole time you're setting me up with Yibo, are you not?"

Zhuocheng didn't say anything for a second and heaved quite a long sigh,"You guys started at the wrong foot. I think that it will go well for the second time if you give it a shot."