Chapter 24

Xiao Zhan never expected this. First off, he's angry, like really angry. Second, he can't believe his friends set him up. The said man turned to look at Chuyue with the obvious frown on his face and said, "Yue, what the hell?"

Chuyue sweatdropped and averted his friend's gaze,"Hey, i-it wasn't only my idea!"

"Can you guys move it?"

"Stop blocking the way!" Others behind them complained since they couldn't enter the bus. Xiao Zhan was currently blocking it without moving an inch. He holds his breath as he looks at Chuyue with disapproval. "Give me that!" He huffed as he takes the seat number of Chuyue and switched it with him. "I'm sorry Zhan, Zhuocheng and Zhao agreed with it, too."

Xiao Zhan didn't say anything anymore as he went to his seat or basically, Chuyue's seat. Good thing he was beside the window and near the front since it's spacious. He settled his things below his chair and sat down. The latter takes out his airpods and played his playlist on spotify, setting it in shuffle. He crossed his arms and didn't talk to anyone.

Chuyue sighed and didn't say anything anymore also as he went and took Xiao Zhan's seat that was parallel to where Wang Yibo was sitting. Yibo was sitting with Sungjoo on the bus and he exchanged polite greetings with them. Soon after Zhuocheng sat down with Chuyue and frowned at his friend, "You shouldn't have let him in first."

"I know, big mistake," Chuyue chuckled at puts his bag down. "Guess, we'll expect Xiao Zhan won't talk to us for a day. He really got angry."

"Well, yeah. We just set him up to sit closer with his ex," Chuyue whispered as he leaned on his seat.

"How did you even know the seating arrangement?" Wang Zhuocheng asked in a hushed tone. Chuyue turned to his friend and smiled, "Does that need to be answered? I'm very amazing ah." Zhuocheng wanted to roll his eyes and didn't say a reply and relaxed. Chuyue got himself busy with his phone as he scrolled down through twitter.

Xiao Zhan on the other hand, felt his anger dissipated for a while but he's still not in the mood to talking to anyone. He just gave Zhao Lei a nod to awknowledge his presence and stared back at the window. He couldn't shake off the memory as he stepped inside the bus earlier. He was actually looking forward to this trip, as he happily turned to look for his seat, he locked eyes with Yibo. Xiao Zhan was surprised to see the latter on the same bus and especially, he's seated near him. That's when Zhan realized his friends were doing it on purpose when he heard Chuyue chuckled behind him.

It may sound like he was a big coward for being anxious when he saw Wang Yibo but he's just not ready to face it yet. It was too damn awkward and it was obvious they weren't gonna talk since they have their own friends beside them. The thought of being near to Wang Yibo didn't sit well with Xiao Zhan. Especially when the younger said he isn't giving up on him.

Yes, he likes Wang Yibo. But things weren't really working out for them. Xiao Zhan lied and Yibo's not probably that sincere- even though he heard him say I love you.

Xiao Zhan was really new to all of this, it was too foreign for him to understand. He needs more time to think about it.

When the bus was full, the bus drove off from the terminal and Xiao Zhan just looked at the trees and buildings that were passing by his line of sight. It was said that the travel time is about 3 hours to the foot of the mountain where the campsite was located.

As the buildings started disappearing, small houses were the only ones to be seen that were very far apart and the vast green lands and tall trees are present. Xiao Zhan felt his eyes were getting a bit unfocused, he puts a hand on his mouth and yawned slightly. He hugs his smaller bag in his arms and started dozing off to sleep.