The Hidden Message

"What, Hermione?" Harry and Ron asked eagerly.

"I was looking into the Yearbook that Dumbledore left for all of us. I found why he gave it to us. On page 7 of year 6 students, it is empty. No photos or words. It's strange, isn't it?" They both nodded not bothering to reason with Hermione that it could just be an publishing error.

"So, I've been looking into strong revealing charms and I think I found one that does the trick..."

"What?" Ron asked, confused.

"Just watch," Hermione said. Taking out her wand, she pointed it at the book.

"What if you ruin it!?" Harry asked, concerned.

"Don't worry. I've been practicing."

"Harry, it's Hermione. She knows what she's doing," Ron added, making Harry smile lightly.

Hermione started to mutter a spell under her breath, spinning her wand in a circular motion above it. After about the fifth full circle, she stopped. They watched as the page went from blank to full of words, and two photos.

They all gasped. "No way..." Harry muttered, unbelieving.

There on the page, there were two photos. One was a boy that they all recognized instantly: Tom Riddle. He was laughing at something someone behind the camera said.

The next picture was what really shocked them. It started off with just a girl. She was a very pretty girl. Her hair was dark brown with blonde highlights. Her eyes were a dark green color which faded away from the blackish color on the outside. It was a full body shot, and lets just say, they were stunned by her beauty. She had a body that would make anyone jealous.

The picture started off with just her laughing, but then a boy came into the frame and picked her up, twirled her, and planted a kiss on her lips. It wouldn't have been so shocking, however when they pulled away, you had a good look at the face of the boy.

The boy was Tom Riddle.

Jade Turner. That was her name. Jade Turner.

"W-What? How is this even possible?" Ron asked quietly.

"I-I don't know..." Hermione admitted. "He was born under the effects of a love potion which means that he should be incapable of love... but that looks to real. Genuine love..." Hermione muttered.

"Wait... What does it say there?" Harry asked pointing to a spot that seemed as though Dumbledore wrote there.

Hermione started reading it aloud. "Dear Hermione, Harry, and Ron,

"If you are reading this, I have passed and you are most likely on the run. I know hunting for Horcruxs wasn't the best plan on my part which is why I have come up with a new plan if all else fails.

"This girl is named Jade Turner, as you can see. She and Tom Riddle were once in love-in fact they may still be in love... However, one night (a week after this was taken) Jade disappeared. Why? We don't know. She left without a trace. We have reason to believe she is still alive and in the muggle world. We know she hasn't died yet (We have our ways). She was going to be the most powerful witch of her age, with not just brains and beauty, but strong power which ran in her veins. We've been looking for her, but to no avail. I had a theory that she had an age spell placed upon her so she can't age from her sixteen year old self, no matter how old she would really be now.

"She is the reason that Tom turned into You-Know-Who (I suspect there will be a taboo placed on his name). He was so devastated by losing her, he became mad at the world and wanted to seek revenge on all those 'lower' than him. He wanted to be immortal so he could get his revenge by taking over the world.

"And Harry, I now speak to you. I may have been dishonest about something... The prophecy was tampered with. It changed and left out the most crucial details: The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. Born as the seventh month dies. The Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord has lost. In order for both of them to live, the boy must bring back the love. She is the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord.

"She will be the one to destroy You-Know-Who. Not you, harry. I am deeply sorry. I hope you find her.

"She is our last hope,

"With all my support,

             - Dumbledore"

Hermione looked up.

"Do you think this is true?" She asked the boys.

"Of course it is! It's Dumbledore we're talking about! He knows bloody well what he's doing." Ron argues.

"Yeah, but when do you think Dumbledore wrote this? She could be dead by now for all we know. There's a bloody war going on right now if you haven't noticed!" Harry argues back, but Hermione once again used her wits, ending the debate.

"Harry... I think we should. I mean, Dumbledore even knew about the name taboo. He obviously knows what he was doing! And, what else are we going to do? Go to Hogwarts for the Ravenclaw thing? She's all Dumbledore said: 'Our last hope.'"