The Scars

"She thinks I know her! She's crazy!" Knott shouted. I then noticed Rookwood next to him.

"Rookwood! Come on! You've got to remember!" Everyone looked over to where I was looking at the old man. He looked at me, wide eyed.

"Vhe's Vaking people vp now!" I heard Fleur Weasley snarl.

"He's a real person! But how does she know him!?!" Knott shouted back at her, causing her to become bright like a tomato. It seems Rookwood was quieted down in Potter's rendition of history.

"You want proof!" I yelled, suddenly having a boost of energy. "Hermione. Take off your charms."

Hermione's eyes widened. "You can't talk to her like that!" Weasley yelled, suddenly all defensive.

"Oh, I am very sorry. Minister. May you please take off your charms?" I mocked, emphasizing my use of 'Minister.'

"She doesn't use any charms," Potterette snarled through gritted teeth.

"Oh I think she does. And you know it too."

"No she doesn't!" Potter said, about to loose his control on his temper completely.

"Oh you know? The concealment charms," I said smugly.

A ripple of murmurs swept through the crowd. "What would the Minister have to hide from us?" Seemed to be the biggest, most asked question.

"Hermione. If you can," I said, signaling to her to take them off. She just looked at me with her frightened eyes, unmoving. I walked up slowly to her, placing my hand on her shoulder. "Want me to do it?" I asked so only she could hear. She didn't respond. "It will show everyone what's happened to you. You won't have to hide it anymore. They won't be able to hurt you anymore," I whispered to her softly.

A single tear rolled down her cheek, showcasing someone that the public eye has never seen before. "They'll hate me. They'll throw me out for good. I-I grew up with them. I love them," She whispered back to me.

"Sometimes, you have to let go," I whispered, stepping back from her and reclaiming my pervious spot in the dead center, Hermione closest to me on my right, Weasley, Potter and Co. right behind her.

I saw her give me a slight nod and I knew. I knew she was ready for this.

"There is nothing to hide from us. Put your wand down!" Weasley said, stepping in front of Hermione. I laughed and threw my wand over to him, shocking the crowd.

"Weasley, I thought you knew better. I guess you haven't changed much from your school years. I don't need a wand!" I with that, I pushed with over to the side with a flick of my hand and cast a new one, vanishing Hermione's concealment charms into nothing.

The only noise that could be heard was a gasp, rippling throughout the whole crowd-well, that and the seething noises that seemed to be coming from the "all mighty" Trio in back of Hermione.

Boy, they did not look happy...

A/N I'm sorry for a bad uploading schedule. I've been busy with being in a musical that had rehearsal, making me stay after school for 5 hours... Anyways, I hope your all staying safe, and I'm sorry once again...

Xxx

-394