Almond Flour

It was really weird...yet, also kinda nice, the way Pha would watch Yo wherever he went. Yo felt creeped out at first, not at all used to being the center of one's attention. He'd thought his feelings would forever be one-sided, and Pha would never look at him more than the shorty that got him riled - and not in a good way. But after a few days, Yo relaxed, used to Pha popping up every so often with a pink milk or even a snack in case Yo was hungry after a long day of practicing.

 But after a few days, Yo relaxed, used to Pha popping up every so often with a pink milk or even a snack in case Yo was hungry after a long day of practicing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Pretend he's wearing the other black glasses, lol)

Yo sighed softly to himself. It was nice being taken care of by someone other than a parent...or just a friend. He leaned back on his hands, waiting for Ming to come back from the table with their lunches. Everyone had crowded around the table, so Ming told Yo he'd get the food, and for Yo to just sit somewhere and wait. Yo wasn't one to like being bossed around, but he did so, too worn out to argue.

Ever since the pneumonia, he tired more easily than ever, and his breathing was wheezy after a while of dancing. That current day was worse than ever. His chest felt tight, as if a band were tied around it, and his limbs were weak and shaky. He looked up when Ming and Nate came and sat in a circle with him, setting the food in the middle.

"They even have cookies this time," Nate said happily, handing one to Yo.

Yo accepted it, about to take a bite when Ming said, "Hey, real food first, Yo. We need to keep our strength up."

"Fine," Yo agreed, exhaustion coloring his tone. Sleep hadn't come easily to him the night before, and when he'd finally drifted off he'd had a nightmare that he was still sick with pneumonia and none of the confession stuff with Pha had ever happened. He picked up a container of food, totally missing the concerned frown Ming sent him. "Hey, Nate, how easy is it for you to do the dance?" He took a mouthful of food, waiting for the Star's answer.

Nate shrugged. "Not too hard. If I hadn't joined the Science Faculty, I probably would've gone to an art school and studied dance."

"Why didn't you?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I wasn't sure if I could make a career out of it or not," Nate admitted. "Besides, I do have a huge interest in science. I want to find out more about the world."