Unavailable

Yo and Ming got in position for the 'secret practice'. Their faculties had been chosen by a drawing all the faculties had done to perform a special number as a gift to the seniors - the day after the competition. The other two faculties that had been drawn were business and medical. So while Ming (Engineering), Yo (Science), Suthee (Medical) and Good (Business) waited off to the side for their entrance, Nate (Science), Aim (Engineering), Fang (Medical) and Lemon (Business) were in position in the staging area, ready to perform the first two lines of the song. Then the music/sound people, dance majors from the Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts, pointed to the girls while pressing play on the boombox - the students didn't have quite the budget that the seniors did for the actual competition, and could only gather up enough money for a boombox.

(A/N: Above is the original MV, but what I picture is something a tad bit different. ;) Different clothes, and sexier moves at certain parts.)

"Lolli, Lolli, Oh, Lollipop. Lolli, Lolli, Oh, Lolli-Lollipop." Lemon sang while she and the other girls moved to the choreography the dance majors had taught them, slightly different from the original.

Then Ming marched up in front of the girls and said his line, "Nah, that's not how we do it." Then marched back off the opposite side.

Then the girls started doing the sassier moves as they sang the next part. "Lolli Lolli Lollipop, Oh, neon naui Lollipop. Lolli Lolli Lollipop, Oh, Lolli-Pop-Pop. Lolli Lolli Lollipop, Boy, neon naui Lollipop. Lolli Lolli Lollipop, Oh, Lolli-Pop-Pop."

The boys walked to the back of the girls, waiting until they'd finished and parted to the sides before the boys strode up the middle and spread out into their next positions and Yo, placed in the center, sang the next part.

"Makdaesatangboda deo dalkoomhan, Nae maeumeun teojildeuthan dynamite, Nan kkalkkeumhan namja T.O.P., Naesarang Bling Bling like L E D."

Then it was Nate's turn. She and the girls did a catwalk up the left of the boys with Nate in front, performing some sexier choreography while she sang, "Keudaen ddak nae STYLEya, Banjjakbanjjak STARya, Saekdareungeol wonhae? Let me show you if that's okay."

Ming came out in front of the guys to sing the next part, their dance moves a bit dramatic and funny. "Now come on. Saek-kkaleun Rainbow, Nal neukkin soongan neon bbajyeoringeol ara."

"You just can't control," Ming and Lemon sang together as Lemon came to the front of the girls.

Then, while both groups did different yet just as smooth choreography, Lemon sang, "Nal saro jabeun geon, Neowa namani aneun oori doolui Secret light."

Then Ming with, "Hey girl, let's get it poppin'."

Yo came up front again, feeling a bit silly while doing some sexy moves that involved bending around a lot, but he still did them while his face burned from humiliation. He could feel Ming's smirk directed at him. I'm gonna kill him after this is all done. "Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Dalkoomhage dagawa. Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Naege soksakyeojwo."

Then Aim finally got her chance to sing alone, and she performed some sexy/cutesy moves the dance majors taught her. Her face was as red as Yo guessed his was. "Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Sangkeumhage dagawa. Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Neoreul wonhajanha."

"Lolli Lolli Lollipop, Girl, Neon naui Lollipop. Lolli Lolli Lollipop, Oh, Lolli-Pop-Pop," was Ming again.

Yo could sort of understand why they'd given Ming the majority of the singing parts. He had the handsomest face with the charming smile, and his body moved fluidly. Some of the dance majors nearby talked about him being "sex on legs", which Yo really had not wanted to hear. He wanted to grimace. Or vomit. Either would work.