Traumatic Past

A/N: I just wanted to warn you, this chapter isn't pretty. It shows an emotionally controlling and abusive person, and self-harm. If this triggers anyone, don't read this chapter after the Kit/Pha part. Also, the only pictures I have for this chapter are the text ones. I didn't want to look for any since this chapter is kind of heartbreaking. I apologize in advance.

EDIT: I found some pictures that might work. I'm putting them in.

Kit waited around the corner, having run there after knocking on Ming's door, biting his lower lip as he stared at the box of KitKats he'd left outside the junior's room. That morning, he'd left flowers. Now it was candy - Ming's favorite. Kit had felt daring, and even wrote on a sticky note : Pretend these are me.

He felt himself blush hotly at the memory. What had he been thinking?? Now Ming was going to think he was a desperate and shameless senior, throwing himself at him!

Then the door opened, and he heard a confused, "Huh?" Ming's head popped out, looking around the hallway. Kit pulled back around the corner, hoping Ming wouldn't try to investigate. He heard rustling, like Ming had picked up the box, and a tearing sound. "Oh, yum!" Ming sounded happy. "KitKats." A few moments of silence, then some stunned laughter. "Okay, P'Kit, I'll pretend they're you." The door shut.

Kit forced away the embarrassment, instead pumping a fist in victory. Ming had liked his courting gift! He scurried down the stairs, trying to think of what to give him next. He nearly ran into a girl on the way up, apologizing as he moved to the side, smiling at her as he continued down. She smiled back, nodding at him.

He got out his phone, messaging Pha as he ran back to his car. He'd gone to Ming's room during the lunch break, and it was almost over.

 He'd gone to Ming's room during the lunch break, and it was almost over