Normal Again

Rapid, insistent knocking woke Yo out of a sound sleep

Rapid, insistent knocking woke Yo out of a sound sleep. He rolled over in his bed to glare at his clock. I'm gonna kill whoever that is... he yawned, stumbling from the bed to the door, yanking it open.

"Yo, come with me."

"Ming," Yo rubbed tiredly at his face. "It's nine in the morning. What do you want?"

Ming grinned. "How would you like to go see your P'Pha while he's in class?"

Yo dropped his hand, staring at Ming like he'd grown a second head. "And how in the world would you manage to pull that off??"

"Simple. We find their classroom and spy on them."

"Them?"

"Your P'Pha and my P'KitKat."

"...whatever..." Yo yawned again, moving to the side to let Ming into his room. "Let me get changed first, at least."

"Hurry up!" Ming said cheerfully, sitting on Yo's bed and bouncing on it slightly.

Yo rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." Inwardly, he was glad to see his friend acting more like his pre-Muwan self. Kit had that kind of healing touch, apparently. Yo grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to change, coming out after combing his hair and washing his face. "Ready."

Ming waited until Yo had put on his shoes and grabbed his wallet before taking hold of his friend's wrist and dragging him out the door and down to the parking lot where his car waited close by.

"You're gonna pull my arm out of it's socket!" Yo complained, yanking his wrist free and rubbing it, shooting Ming little annoyed looks.

"Sorry," Ming shrugged, sliding into the driver's seat.

No you're not, liar. Yo folded his arms and stared out his window. But I can't bring myself to be really upset about it...not today... "There'd better be breakfast after this," Yo grouched at Ming.

Ming chuckled. "And pink milk."

Yo perked. "You promise??"

"Yup."

"Okay, then."

XXX