Chapter 27-The Enemy Joins a Harem

There were the sound of many voices all around Wei Xing. He hasn't even opened his eyes when he remembered what had happened just before he blacked out from the pain. He had inadvertently snuck a peek at Xiu Xiang's naked body nearly had his family jewels smashed into smithereens.

His eyes fluttered open and saw a rather obscenely scene before him. Standing all around him were multiple men and women dressed in the thinnest and flimsiest clothes. For the men, all they wore were trousers made out of such thin and fine material that their junk was practically showing. As for the women, they were dressed in loose robes made out of the same type of fabric that showed off their busty curves. Their bodies were adorned with many jewels and gold until they sparkled.

Many of their curious eyes fell on him and then he heard someone ask, "Is this the Lord's type?"

"He looks quite cold. Can he really feed his lord's needs?"

"His skin is quite pretty. I want to touch him!" someone shouted out with glee.

"Fool, do you really want your hand chopped off? If the lord knew that you touched her procession, do you think you can come out unscathed?"

"But I've never seen a man so beautiful before..."

Wei Xing blinked back the confusion as he sat up. He looked around and found himself in an extravagant hall. All the walls were made out of a beautiful light green jade, including the floors. Two rows of white marble pillars encircled with golden patterned weaves were laid out across the entire hall. In the middle of the room was a large indent filled with furry pillows and furry rugs. It almost looked like a giant lounge. Further into the hall, it opened out into a courtyard. There weren't any plants except for multiple dead trees adorned with glittering stones that lit up courtyard. A pool laid in the middle of that courtyard where several naked people were bathing in.

He has never gone to a Flower House before but seeing his surrounding, he was almost sure that he was in the Demon King's harem. Since he wasn't sure, he still had to ask, "Where am I?"

"You're in the lord's harem," came a stern tone. The crowd around Wei Xing parted ways to create an open path. Standing in the pathway was a man in his early twenties but looks were deceiving. The man was Feng Yue and he was more than a hundred years old. Among all the people there, Feng Yue had been there the longest. Because of it, he was able to gain enough vitality to control the entire harem. Many of the people within the harem didn't dare to go against him and neither did they complain because their lord had given him permission to take charge of the harem.

He wasn't skilled in fighting nor magic spells, but he was extremely adapt at shapeshifting and can change his appearance at will. At the moment, he had taken on the appearance of Wang Yue, the eldest disciple from North Peak, the man who had shattered the real Demoness's heart. He was able to look into the hearts of others and take shape of the one in that person's heart and so he had taken Wang Yue's appearance hoping to gain Xiu Xiang's favor.

When Wei Xing saw this, his first reaction was to call out his sword but realize that he couldn't call upon any of his spiritual energy. Feng Yue could see the confusion on his face and explained, "There's a suppression array underneath us all. No matter how much you try, you won't be able to use any spiritual energy."

Wei Xing could see the disdain in his eyes. It was eerily similar to the real Wang Yue and it pissed him off. He had no proof, but he was sure that the real Wang Yue was the one who had killed Xiu Xiang. He could only watch from the sidelines as Wang Yue pranced around as a righteous hero and mourned bitterly when Xiu Xiang's death was announced.

Out of revenge, during every competition that Wang Yue entered, Wei Xing purposely entered just to beat him. As a fellow sibling disciple of the same sect, he couldn't kill him, so he used the opportunity to beat him senseless. Since then, the two couldn't repair the little relationship they had.