Unexpected Meeting

August

I looked on the dash inside my newly purchased BMW 745. The time read 4:30 pm and I knew that the banks closed at 5 pm. The way that this traffic is setup, a nigga was afraid he wasn't gon' make it. I wanted to deal with the best bank here in Atlanta fa' the shit I was trying to do. I knew that Mercer State bank was a bank that carried weight and a lotta folks dealt with them. It finally seemed like traffic was moving and I was gonna make it downtown on time.

I wanted to make sure I had special accounts setup fa' my beautiful nieces. They were my world and there wasn't nothing I wouldn't do fa' them. I was even gonna setup an account fa' my momma because she deserves it. I wanted to make sure my fam was well taken care of. I looked up and I saw the gold, bold letters in a marble back drop. that read Mercer State Bank. I found a parking spot and jumped out, hitting the lock button on my keyless entry. I had on a black bucket hat with some sweats and a black tee. I had just left the studio and when I'm in the studio I like to be chill. I had my Cool Grey, Infrared-black Jordan 10's.

I headed inside and this bank had expensive artwork on the walls and nice leather seats out front. The floors were ceramic and the whole decor screamed new money and old money. I remembered back when I was living out in Houston, Mercer State Bank was founded and operated by Larenzo Mercer. I remember everybody talking about how he had made a name fa' himself and how he had expanded. Even though he had money and would be classified as the rich, he was real chill and very humble. That's the first thing I noticed about him when I met him.

I couldn't help but think about his beautiful daughter La' Reesha Mercer. That made me wonder where she had been and what she had been up too. It had been six long years since I saw her and we were only sixteen at the time. I shook my thoughts away because I was on a mission to handle business. I walked up to the front and there was a very attractive girl assisting someone. She looked around the older lady and started smiling at me. I smirked and looked down at my phone.

"Okay Miss Samuels, you have a nice afternoon." I heard the girl say to the lady. I stepped up and she smiled ten times harder, if that was possible.

"Hello. How can I help you today, Mr. Alsina?" She leaned over on the counter allowing me a peek show of her tits.

"Uh..yeah..I wanna talk to someone about opening up a couple accounts." I said as I sized her up. I knew the way shawty was lookin' at me, I could have them legs open in a matta' of minutes, but right na' that wasn't my aim.

"Well the person you need to talk to is tied up in a meeting so...you may have to come back tomorrow, unless there is something else I can help you with?" She raised her brow and smiled coyly. This chick was being mad unprofessional right now. I looked at the gold pendant that had her name across it. Her name was Tasha Jones.

I was about to respond to her when I heard the click of heels on the floor along with conversation. I turned and looked up. As soon as I did I couldn't believe my fuckin' eyes, it was La'Reesha Mercer and she wasn't the same lil sixteen year old girl, she was a full grown woman. My eyes traveled from her heel clad feet all the way up her luscious body, until I got to her gorgeous face. Damn Reesha was beautiful.

"That's who you need to talk to right there, Miss Mercer. She is the head account specialist amongst the President and CEO." Tasha said dryly.

"Is that right." I asked neva' takin' my eyes off Reesha.

"Yeah that's right, but um you never answered my question." Tasha said practically hanging over the counter.

"Oh nah, I'm good, but thank ya anyway." I walked off heading in the direction of Reesha.

La'Reesha

I had just finished my meeting with Mr. Chambers and he was impressed and ready for the merger with his bank. Things were going in the direction I wanted and I was proud. I also knew that my father would be proud too. All my hardwork had finally paid off. I chatted a bit with Mr. Chambers as we headed down to the main lobby. I looked at my watch and I knew that in ten minutes it would be time to shut it down. Today was Friday and I didn't have any plans other than a nice long bubble bath with a glass of wine.

I shook hands with Mr. Chambers and I was headed back up to the elevators to go back to my office, when I heard someone approach, but I didn't turn around until I heard my name.

"Reesha."

I froze because it was only one person I knew that had that sexy ass Nola accent, it was nobody but August, but I always called him Yung. I turned around and stared in the face of a grown ass man now, not the sixteen year old boy. He was taller and even sexier than I can remember. He had filled out more, I assumed from hitting the gym. I finally stopped my lustful perusal of him and smiled.

"Well hello Yung.....

This is a lil something that I'm working on as well. Just wanted to give you a lil taste. Lemme know what ya think.

**Lady K**