13 | Elimination Round

Because of the Miyagi Prefectural Qualifiers in October, Karasuno could only spar with another school two times. And today you were in Nekoma to spar again with the others.

Like before, you accompany Tsukishima to practise his block at night. Now you were standing near the door after giving him his mineral water.

"Uueee!" You could hear Kuroo's voice after blocking Haiba's spike. The sound that he made make you chuckled. He turned to look at you and smiled, "Hoi! Manager! I did good, right?"

"Don't let Bokuto-san rubbed it in you, Kuroo-san." Akaashi said with an irritated voice, "If (L/n)'s not here I might die with this idiot."

"You are too kind, Akaashi." Kuroo exclaimed, "Hoi, Tsukki! Don't be too comfortable with my kitten and continue the practice!"

"I have a name, Tetsu!" You shouted back to him, and he's the one who chuckled now. You pity Akaashi from how he's always with those two dorks, now with another cat named Haiba on his tail.

"Oho~ You deny the nickname but you didn't deny it when I call you mine~" You blushed at this. For sure you didn't realise that he called you his kitten before.

"Kuroo-san, leave (L/n) alone."

The next day, you analyse what changes in Nekoma's movement. Kozume's set and block seem more passionate now, and it made him even more dangerous than before.

From what you see within two days spar with Nekoma, Karasuno becomes more powerful. The match usually ended up with more than five points gap. But now, both team always catch up with the others.

You were walking with Tsukishima, it's so late, and it made you yawn. You shivered from the lack of jacket that you forgot to brought to the court.

"Hei, (Y/n)! Tsukki! Wait up!" You turned around to found no other than your owl cousin. Bokuto sling his arm to Tsukishima's neck, "Make sure you win against Ushiwaka, okay?"

Tsukishima looks uncomfortable, but he didn't revolt at all, "Why is that?"

"Because I will be the one who defeats you! So if you win against Ushiwaka, that means I could defeat people who defeat Ushiwaka!" You deadpanned at his logic and took a step back.

"Is he okay, Akaashi?" You asked the boy who was now showing his stoic face.

"Since when he's ever okay, (L/n)?"

"You are not wrong."

"I know."

"I heard that you know!" Bokuto shouted and left Tsukishima alone. Akaashi waved towards the two of you and took leave too.

"I think I know where you get that nosy side of yours," Tsukishima said all of a sudden when you were back to his side.

"Tsukishima so cruel!" You gave him a pout, and it made him smirk.

"Hei, Tsukki! Kitten!"

"What again..." Tsukishima muttered under his breath. You turned around and found Kuroo walked towards you.

"Tsukki, would you mind if I borrow this wonderful manager of yours?" Kuroo grab your arms. Your friend only took a look at you and walked away.

"Tsukki! How could you leave me here!" You revolted, Tsukishima only turned around for a while,

"But don't be too long. Or you will face our captain's wraith." He smirked, "See you."

You looked at Tsukishima until his figure is out of sight. Trying to make him feel uncomfortable with your gaze. But a sudden tug in your arms made you remember the boy beside you.