24 | Unlimited Proud

You smiled when you saw Sugawara spike the ball. It was unexpected, surely Shiratorizawa didn't even think about him to be the one who got the toss from Nishinoya. It was refreshing to see the look on their faces.

Karasuno might not be the most powerful team, but their faith towards each other always kept the momentum going. The last set started with Sugawara as Karasuno's setter. But now, it's time for Kageyama to be back on the court.

The look on your friend's face was amusing. Kageyama was on fire as he made a satanic serve the time he was in. Shiratorizawa's libero could save the ball, but it flew back to Karasuno's court at once.

Kageyama jumped to the front immediately, setting the ball to none other than Hinata. For just a few seconds Kageyama's back to the court, they could make a point without a hassle.

But of course, the road to the top wouldn't come so easily. They have to earn it. Your emotions were going up and down for every second you were standing here. Some moments you could breath in relief, some moments make you feel like the air was so suffocating.

Bzzt! Bzzt!

You jolted, opening up your phone to find messages from your boyfriend. A smile emerged on your face, just the thought of him could make you calm down.

From: My Trash King
Don't frowned too much!
Or you will look like a grandma in a year~

You chuckled when you read the message. It was like a breath of fresh air in the middle of this intense match. Before you could answer, another message popped in.

From: My Trash King
And, love...
Can we talk after this match?

That question caught you off guard. Oikawa was someone that would blurt everything from his lips without a thought, and you knew it. So it worried you when he asked to talk to you.

Something nag at your heart, it felt like all those weeks ago every time you were thinking about him. But you tried to shrug it off from your chest, trying to think about any positive possibility.

"Are you alright?" You heard Saeko's worried voice, "Something troubling you?" You let out a sigh and smile,

"I am okay, Saeko-san." Suddenly, you heard footsteps coming from the upstairs. There you saw Yachi running into your side, and that fact made a smile appared on your face.

Tsukishima Kei, who was injured after receiving a spike from Ushijima, was back on the game.

Tears were brimming down your cheek when you saw how much the middle blocker has changed. You remembered how he didn't care about the club at first.

But now, you could see the fiery look in his eyes as he kept on blocking, without a care for the hurt that he had to endure.

Everyone was tired, each team wouldn't back down so easily. No matter how many scores they made, they always ended up making it alternately.

You could see how your teammates were trying to do their best even though they were already worned out.

One more point, just one more point and everything will be paid off.

Hinata felt the pressure, feeling like he couldn't even move his legs at some point. But he's not alone, crows were better together, and everyone was there for the same thing.

They were there to win.

With one last synchronisation attack, tears were now streaming down your face. Hinata grew so much, and his movement really showed the world that he was going to be one of the best volleyball players.