The Cruise

The sun was bright and shining on my skin just enough for me to not retreat into the shade.
I was already on the yacht with the other people who were already enjoying their vacation.
I closed my eyes, smiling and enjoying the warm sun.

Just as I relaxed the sun was gone and a raindrop splashed on my nose. That woke me up and when I looked up I saw dark clouds and violet lightning.

How did everything get from right to wrong so quickly?

I stood up and went to the railing to look down at the merciless sea which had no end. I looked around to see people panicking and running around finding shelter while I only observed.

I turned around when I saw something in the corner of my eye move.
I turned around quickly but with all those waves I missed what moved.
I tried to look more and then I spotted it. The sea. One wave was different from the others it was moving in the opposite direction than the other waves and it almost seemed as it was coming towards our ship.

I wanted to look more at it and I didn't think straight. I didn't feel anymore rain on my skin and i didn't hear anymore thunder. I only saw the ocean. It was like the world stopped.
As I stretched my arm towards it I slipped over the rails and fell into the water going deeper and deeper.

The last I saw before closing my eyes was the sunlight coming from above.