Something New

After that night I calmed myself down. I didn't know what those changes meant but I have known that I couldn't change anything about it.
I freaked out once again when my tattoo started to move but I quickly calmed down as  there was too many surprises and I didn't have the energy anymore to freak out.

I missed civilisation, modern technology and  my books. I was a party animal back home, but I partied because I wanted an adventure and the books gave me thousands of advantures. I didn't have a family back home as I was an orphan all my life. I studied hard and started to write my own books. I guess that will have to wait until I get back home.

~~~~~
Months flew by and nothing happened. I started to lose hope of ever getting back home. I was lucky because a few days later after I first came to this lake I found a cave behind the waterfall and that was my home for this past few months.
I started to make my own clothes but I wasn't good at that so my clothes consisted of a leaf made bra and skirt. My hair started to go into soft curls after a while but nothing too drastic. I got freckles from the sun but to my surprise my skin didn't get burned or tanned even after being under the sun all day long.
I didn't want to kill any animals so I just went around and found some fruit and vegetables.
That was basically my whole routine from day to night.
At night to keep me entertained I wrote stories or sang to myself. I was without human contact for at least five months so that was helping me not to go insane.

~~~~~
After a few years I started to notice how I don't age. Because I was a writer of more fictional stories this information became fascinating. I began experimenting what I could do. I tried all superhero powers I could imagine but nothing worked.
But one night I was looking at the stars and wishing to go somewhere else, one star that I was looking at began to shine and showed me at what it was looking at. It was just an island but that was enough for me to start experimenting again. And I finally figured it out.
The stars gave me visions of places they could see so it was like a big 3D TV. Now I tried to do something else outside the box. I saw the stars shining on the lake. It was like they were calling me and so I went into the lake and went underwater. The stars shone brightly and they lifted me up in the air. I looked at myself and saw how transparent I looked. Just like water. I tried touching my hand but I couldn't, my hands would just merge together.

And just like that I became the demigodess of Water.