Years After

A few years later I developed my powers more. They are more controlled, I can see the things I want to see through the stars, my water powers are the same. I can control the water and merge with it. The only exception is that I can make my clothes from water, now that I did, I don't want to change my outfit for a while.

I like my appearance. After exercising for a few years, my body gained a little muscle and became curvy. My skin was still porcelain, and my white hair became longer, and now it was to my feet. It was a little bothersome but nothing too much. I got one more tattoo, it was a tattoo on my back showing how I got my powers. It was almost a white colour barely visible on my skin but under the moonlight, it was shining bright and no one could miss it.

I took this day to relax and enjoy the sunny day, never knowing what was about to happen the next day.

××××××××

The stars were shining, and I was already relaxed, so I stripped off my water clothes, took my natural strawberry mix to put on my skin and went slowly into the water. My skin glowed because of the Moon, and I stared at the sky while I dipped my hair into the lake.

Rustle

I quickly turned around searching with my eyes if it was an animal or just the wind. When I didn't see anything, I sighed and just quickly scanned the tree line around the lake. There was nothing suspicious except that shadow...

Wait...what?! I covered my chest and shouted "Whose there? Show yourself."

The culprit laughed and came out of the shadows with a smirk on his face. He was very handsome, covered with tattoos all over his body. His black hair was in soft curls, and in his right hand, he had a hook. He looked familiar. He looked just like this character Maui from Moana.

I just stared then said sceptically "M-Maui?"

"The one and only."