Moana

After I said those three words I was out like a light and when I woke up Maui was no longer there and I couldn't even look at myself. We didn't have that kind of relationship for those words. I should've just stayed away. Why did I have to go there? Now there is no friendship. It cannot be.

I sat there for some time supporting my head not letting any tears spill and finally decided not to be a mess of emotions but just focus on my mission. To bring Moana to Maui.

Maui didn't know what I have to do. I never told him about the future and where I come from.

My feet touched the wet sand while the ocean swirled around me taking piece after piece until I was fully transformed.

Now we go towards Motunui.

+++++++++

When I came to the shore of the island it was already night. I knew she was gonna be with her grandma at the entrance of a cave but I didn't exactly know where that is. So I circled around the island when I heard shouting "We were voyagers! We were voyagers!"

I quickly went towards that sound and finally found them standing on a rocky shore conversing with each other. I didn't listen until her grandma said: "The ocean chose you," and pointed her cane towards the sea. I rose up and showed myself to them.

Moana was really beautiful I must admit. I don't know how Maui didn't fall in love with her in the movie. The people here had all similar features: their wavy brown hair and brown eyes. Toffee skin covered in tattoos and full lips. But Moana had a certain charm to her. Her beauty just lured people in. To be honest, if I didn't love Maui I would've shipped them together.

I heard her say: "I thought it was a dream." Part of me was jealous of how beautiful she was and because I got a chance I sprayed her with water. She wasn't offended more ecstatic that I did it. So no harm is done, right?

I retreated and went to rest at the bottom of the ocean waiting until my moment will come again.

++++++++++

After an hour or so Moanas boat finally showed on the surface of the sea so I started following her from there.

To be honest it was tiring really. I rather not have this job. Not only I don't like to be her guardian and guide and help her get to Maui but she only said two sentences from the whole journey from her island.

I am Moana of Motunui. You will board my boat, sail across the sea and restore the heart of Te Fiti.

It was on repeat and I was bored. Sure I played with some fish and turtles on our way but it was tiring. The only exciting part for me was when Heihei showed up. It was so entertaining to see him freaking out that he was in the middle of nowhere and falling into the water.

Hah, it made my day really.

++++++++

It was already night and clouds started to form around us. Moana didn't even know the danger the sea held and she almost fell asleep.

When she fell into the water I was already doing as much as I could controlling the waves but one slipped past me and went over Moana.

To our luck, I was able to find her and Heihei and deliver them to Maui's island.

+++++++++++

I was not surprised when Moana woke up she was still so pretty even with her messy hair and body covered in sand.

She was so angry at me when she saw the boat to come with a lame insult like fish pee in you...all day....so.

She should be grateful I did this all for her.

When I heard Maui coming towards us and lifting the boat and then conversing with Moana like I didn't disappear a few days ago I was angry and hurt. Didn't I mean something to him? To my luck, Moana hit him with her oar and pulled him by his ear. He deserved it.

Unlike me, Moana was human and was quickly swayed by Maui's singing and was also quickly trapped in his cave.

She didn't like this at all and Maui was just going to leave her here. He was even planning on eating Heihei.

Maui was unlucky because Moana got out and I helped her get on her boat.

When she landed Maui was confused at first then looked at the ocean a little sad: "Did not see that coming". He looked at me with recognition then threw Moana a few times off, the heart and then himself. But I didn't let him get his way.

+++++++++++

The kakamora circled around them, trying to get to the Heart.

Moana was trying so hard, she was frustrated and angry. If that wasn't enough, I would say when they took the Heart, which was inside Heihei...well that would double her anger.

She tried to reason with Maui, to save the heart, but Maui wouldn't even communicate back. He turned the direction of the boat and sailed towards the gap between them.

I pushed the boat forward with the current, but maybe just a little too much.

They escaped and Moana didn't get a chance to jump on the ship of the Kakamora to retrieve the Heart.

What should I do now?