25 -Friends

Playlist:

Friends by Ed Sheeran

~*~

There were many, many times that Louis had woken up with a boner until it came the day Harry had caught him after having a very interesting dream about him. There were many, many times that Louis had felt that urge to kiss his best friend, with shining green eyes and pinkish lips until the day he got the courage to do it for real and he felt real, alive and free. There were many, many times that Louis had told Harry he loved him, sometimes not even knowing the meaning he had put on those words to himself, until it came the day he said it and Harry understood the real meaning, it wasn't just as a best friend. There were also many, many times that Louis had cried for Harry and wishing having him there next to him until it came the day he cried when he actually saw him again after years.

It's not a sad night, at least Louis thinks, but he looks up at the ceiling from the unfamiliar room and doesn't understand how he feels. How he should feel. If it'd be selfish to feel bad, worried and anxious or if it'd be too much to feel radiant. The reality of this is that he doesn't know anything. Until today he hasn't thought about Harry in any different way - at least not drastic way - he only saw him as an angel that had fallen from the sky, landed in front of him and blessed him with his presence because he needed to, nothing else. He was happy just to have his lost love in front of him, being able to speak with him and feel warm with the rays of sunshine his presence would provide.

But what had happened these past weeks was... interesting and unexpected. Harry had kind of confessed to him, he had kissed Harry and got too close to him as well in this hotel room and until here he hasn't thought about his deep feelings towards the younger guy. He hasn't, he hasn't been asking himself question, wondering about his feelings, talking to his conscience and fighting with himself because once again, it is not right.

Is it still not right?

Louis didn't ask himself that question yet but Harry had taken over the duvet, next to him, leaving Louis with his bare chest exposed and his mind feeling the breeze, if he can use that play of words, so it's all at its favour to wonder, questioning, think and over think and that's not good. He has a warm and naked body almost pressed against him, on his right, the immense lights coming from the window, slightly illuminating that same person and making him look like flames and Louis wants to touch it. He can get burn but he wants to touch it besides the pain and injuries it can give him.

He taps his fingertips above his torso, one leg covered and the other above the sheets just because it gives him the right temperature. Harry snores a little but his expression looks pacific, happy and his hair is all messy and maybe it needs to be washed but that's the dangerous part because Louis wants to wash it for him. Louis thinks the contact they had wasn't enough and it is all coming down for him, all the pervert and dirty thoughts he shouldn't be having are hovering his head. All the thoughts he couldn't find himself having about anyone else and thought he had become someone who didn't enjoy it anymore. Sharing something so deep, giving his body to someone else, only felt disgusting, only made him hate himself. Now it disappeared with Harry's smell on his pillow case.

And he wants that smell all over him. Wants to have power but also wants to be controlled. And he wants to intertwine their fingers together and kiss his lips softly. He wants to taste him. Wants to know him again. Wants to have Harry's touch and wants to have everything from him. Wants to give him the world and make him see fireworks. The same fireworks but also make new ones, better ones.

Louis wants to be laid down on messy and dirty sheets, wants to be naked and be sweating, wants to be held, wants to be marked, wants to give and get, wants his knuckles white, wants his lips to bleed, wants to roll his eyes until he sees his brain, wants to moan and make moan, wants to have his limbs aching but the aching of wanting more will always overtop it. So he wants more, wants everything and wants it all from Harry. Beautiful and hot Harry.