3 - Homesick

» i've been updating so much lately wow. say something reached 100k thank you so much, that's amazing. usual questions at the end :)

~*~

"Zayn..." Louis groans, covering his ears with his pillow to muffle the annoyed noise coming from outside the bedroom.  "Zayn!" he groans louder this time when gets no response. He keeps trying till he decides to try to punch Zayn next to him and kicking his leg under the sheets but... the other side of the bed is empty.

Louis sighs sadly, the worst feeling he can ever be faced with is awaking up alone on a cold bed, with the blinds from the window still open, when he is sure that he hasn't fallen asleep alone the previous night. He remembers to fall asleep on the couch while they watched a movie, Zayn probably carried him to bed and when he noticed Louis was really sleeping, went to his own room. It was one of those Fridays that they wanted to get drunk but were too poor to spend money on the good bars from London and too lazy to go buy it themselves on the grocery at the end of the road.

The noise keeps echoing through the house and Louis is forced to get up from bed -it wasn't comfortable and right anyway -since he is sure Zayn hasn't even woken up with the noise.

His barefoot feet feel the cold floor underneath them but that doesn't even make Louis flinch. He walks to the phone from the flat where a supposed someone has already given up ringing downstairs. 

"Yes?" He asks in a kind of annoyed tone.

"Don't tell me you were already sleeping." Liam almost shouts from the other side "Let me in, you two can't never respect the time."

"But where should we -" Louis starts confused and still with sleep in his eyes.

"Did you forget? I'm going to take you two for breakfast."

"Oh, right, our date." Louis smiles, joking.

"Shut up Mr Tomlinson and let me in."

"Sure," Louis laughs and opens the door downstairs, putting the phone on its place.

He opens the front door, still shirtless and with his sweatpants (that most probably weren't always his) knowing Liam will get in the lift and will be there in a second.

"Zayn, you better wake up because Liam is here!" shouting is still useless but at least he warned him, he knows how mad Zayn gets when he is awaken by Liam.

"Is Zayn seriously still in bed?" Liam appears and walks towards Louis, he tries to seem serious but his voice sounds amused.

"Maybe..." Louis tries to hide his smirk but he doesn't even need it when Liam is disappearing through the small hall to Zayn's bedroom.

He shuts the door and seconds later he hears Zayn's not so masculine scream coming from the room and he knows Liam just licked his index and put on his ear.

In Louis' defence he warned him and didn't say to Liam directly that he was still sleeping.

~*~

"I'll cut your balls Liam, next time you wake me up like that. It's Saturday, okay? Fucking Saturday, we spend all day sleeping so we can be awake at night. We don't wake up early to have a nice breakfast." Zayn protests while they walk on the street, bumping into some people because the three of them are the type who occupy the whole sidewalk and do not bother about the others.

"First of all, it's not early, it's 11pm and second you two said you were in yesterday." Liam defends himself, chuckling.

"Is it right to say that I was kidding?" Zayn continues