7 - New memories

Playlist:

Photograph by Ed Sheeran

Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer

This Moment Now by Tyrone Wells

Home by Ellie Goulding

~*~

"Lou..."

"Harry..."

"I really loved this week you know?"

"I know." Louis smiles back at his best friend, whose hand is rested above his thigh and his sparkling green eyes don't leave his face. "I did too."

"I love you." Louis knows he's saying this three words not to speak the two ones. Thank you. It's an achievement

"I love you too."

"Kiss me."

And Louis is still alive when they kiss.

Lips brushing in a lovable gesture, slowly and hands tangling in each other.

When Louis pulls away Harry kind of dies.

Louis probably does too. Harry stops breathing when sees Sarah and David outside the car, looking at them in both disgusts and anger.

It's just all too much in that moment, everything seems to stop. Or that or everything is going in slow motion.

Both boys look at the window, at those two people afraid of everything. Afraid of what is going to happen.

"When we get out of the car don't say a word and go home." Harry says, voice so firm that no one would say that his heart is beating fast on his chest and he is fearing life at the moment. He also doesn't look at Louis, who is looking at him with mouth semi open in both shock and anxiety.

Louis doesn't protest about it, doesn't even say a word and Harry is glad of it because he isn't sure how he would react.

Harry opens the door and Louis follows his movements, slow movements. Both are outside now and they shut the door at the same time. Harry shoots a glance at his best friend and Louis looks down, facing his back at the curly haired boy and walking away to his house.

Harry keeps looking confident because he knows what he should not show his parents. He walks past by them without a word, not looking at the familiar disappointment in their faces. They look so mad and in such disgust that Harry thinks they are sick and will puke at any moment.

He opens the front door of his house to get in and he doesn't know what he should do: wait here to listen to the usual shouts or go hide upstairs and call Louis right away. Though this time everything is different and he didn't notice his parents following him.

The door is shut hardly almost causing echo with the loud noise. Harry jumps a little with the surprise and when he is about to turn around to face the two people he fears the most, his father does it for himself.

His strong hands grip Harry's shoulder and turn him around. The palm of his hand meets Harry's cheek hard. It hurts so much that makes Harry's head turn to the side and his eyes start watering.

Sarah doesn't say a word like she usually does when David slaps Harry. Harry can even feel her clapping mentally.

"What was that shit? Who gave you the right? Who do you think you are?" And so many questions... So many stupid questions come from David that almost makes young Harry laugh because he knows he won't answer them and knows his father doesn't know what to say so he is just gaining time to think.