- Recap -

[Lost Memories Recap]

Louis was going to turn eight in four months when he first met Harry, who was reserved and a boy of very few words, as well as quite sad. Louis was excited to make a new friend from his block, especially when he always used to spend his summer holidays alone at home with no one to play, except from his sister, Zoe -who definitely wasn't an option.

Through the years Louis learnt that Harry was special and he knew in his heart that it was his mission to protect him from everything. To keep him. Somehow, to save him.

Louis became a different, but more truthful boy around Harry and always respected his silence. Until one day they had their first kiss, in the edge of the lake from their park. Louis said that it was okay, they were best friend so it was going to be special... Harry agreed with him, because it was, and Louis was always right.

Harry was happier with Louis and as the blue eyed boy had said, after saving him from drowning in the lake, You are my favourite person in the world so don't you dare to leave me, I love you so much Harry. And Harry didn't want to leave and he also didn't want Louis to leave him but he was broken. So one night he went to Louis' place, crying and Louis held him, like a broken flower with no way to be fixed. However, Louis wanted to fix the impossible because now he knew why Harry was so sad and quiet, why Harry didn't like to be around other people, why Harry preferred to be alone. His parents. His parents were the reason because they were always making their best to make their son unhappy and unwanted.

But Harry was wanted, oh so wanted from Louis and even Louis' family who started to see the green eyes boy as part of them.

So Louis was Harry's anchor and without him the younger boy was just a ship lost in the sea. But Louis made new friends, got a girlfriend and Harry was alone. Left sadder and with only his thoughts, which became his friends. He hated himself more and more because there was no one to love him. He thought it was okay to hurt himself because he was being hurt by other people all the time.

When Louis found out, he didn't agree and he was filled with guilt and angst. Seeing such a beautiful boy hating himself so much, covered in scars and blood, alone and in the dark, sat at the corner of the bathroom's tile was heartbreaking.

They had made a lot of promises in the past but the most important started there. They wouldn't leave each other.

When they kissed properly for the first time, Harry was the one giving the first move and he saw it has something more than a way to make Louis feel better after his break-up. But Louis wasn't devastated because his girlfriend cheated on him, he was because he thought those so called friends were for real besides everything and because of that he let them take him away from Harry. After all Louis didn't care much because he had Harry again and now, after that such good kiss with them naked in a bath tub, Louis also had doubts about himself and how he saw Harry.

Louis definitely loved Harry much more than he actually thought (it was already so much) and he didn't discover it only with the jealousy of seeing his sister kissing Harry and then with the conversation he had with her. But it just wasn't okay...

For Harry's eighteenth birthday Louis decided that it was finally the time to make the promise he made with his best friend when they were still eight and took him to the beach on vacations, as well as teaching him how to swim. Louis made his best to make Harry tick all the things he had written on his journal that he wished to do with Louis. He succeeded on that but failed at keeping from Harry that he read that precious thing of his.

Louis took the green eyed boy on a real classy-ass date and while he was afraid of how Harry would be thinking about all of it, the younger boy confessed his real feelings and Louis couldn't believe that he had been keeping it for years while he had been feeling like exploding with that secret.

When they came back from Liverpool to their hometown, they didn't expect to see Harry's parents waiting from him... So when they saw the two boys kissing they didn't look amused and that was when Louis though he had lost his Harry.

However he didn't lost him that day, neither in a week nor even a month later. They finished high school and had everything planned for afterwards but Louis didn't know that their first slow dance in the prom they went together would be the last one, the name boyfriend would only be heard between them once and he sure didn't expect that the way they made love that night and all the things Harry had said with tears in his eyes were his way to say goodbye.

On the following morning Louis woke up on an empty and cold bed, next day Harry's phone would always go to voicemail, on day three he had sure he wouldn't come back, on day four his mother spoke to him for the first time and he heard something more than him puking what he tried to eat, on day five Harry's house was on sale and he had smoke more packs of cigarettes in those days than he had in those months he had loosen himself and on day six he read the letter Harry had left for him and cried for the first time. There was no explanation and starting that day Louis had no sleep at night.

» quiet a big recap but i suck at it anyway. first chapter in two hours woah