28 - Summer

Playlist

So soon by marianas trench

Say you love me by jessie ware

This love by Taylor Swift

The one by Kodaline

 ~*~

Harry, Niall and Stella don't give signal of life for another hour and Louis just really starts acting a bit too grumpy, especially when he has his friends teasing him, Ed joining them because apparently they reached that level of friendship, which right now Louis isn't that pleasant about.

He can't sigh too deeply because Delilah will shout missing your boy already?, he can't be quiet for more than two minutes because Ed will snap thinking about your boy too much?, he can't talk with Zayn neither with Liam because they're still in shock and freaking out on the inside after the view Louis gave them so he is just there half breathing half killing people in his mind and really he can't move a muscle without being judge.

Can they blame him? Can he blame them? He doesn't feel worried just... annoyed and upset, which it can be worse but it only makes Louis feel mad at himself a thing he doesn't want to allow himself to be. He doesn't want to feel mad at himself for feeling like Harry had abandoned him, yet he is at the same time he is mad at Harry for making him feel like this. He shouldn't be, he shouldn't be jealous, he shouldn't be this disappointed for not waking up next to a sleepy naked Harry, he shouldn't but he is and he doesn't know if he is just making himself look like a fool by following his friends through the festival and wanting to punch them all.

And punch himself, he didn't even take off Harry's flower crown from his head yet and maybe that's why they are teasing him this much. But he also kind of wants to prove something out of it. Not sure what and why but he is. But it's not like he is gaining something, besides the thought of being touching what is Harry's and something that reminds him how Harry touched him last night. Is insane and addictive.

Ed tries to feed him cotton candy to make him wake up from life but that only makes the ginger boy take the pink candy out of his hair, his smirk not placed in his face anymore, after Louis had thrown it at him.

"Ed, he preferred Harry to feed him, of course." Delilah teases again and Louis can't hit her neither throw the candy at her as well because she wouldn't mind the difference since her hair is basically the same colour as it – and if Harry was there he would be snapping pictures of her holding the stick with the pink cotton and dammit – so he only sighs in annoyance again. He notices Zayn looking at her in a threatening way, but she only shrugs.

And it's not like Louis minds it, like, he wants to laugh with the faces his friends do, he isn't that mad, but he needs to keep the posture and it's not like it's easy to simply act as if this whole thing isn't bothering him even one bit.

So it's all very confusing and they keep walking around the festival and maybe they meet new people then, making a new group of friends – that actually are Ed's mates from Australia – and even if there's this one cute girl flirting with Louis – literally everyone can see it but she is still quite good at it – the blue eyed man is just thinking that he bought Harry these tickets for his anniversary so it was supposed for them to spend the whole time together. They could be separated from the others once in a while but not the otherwise.

"Do you think it's wrong?" He dares to speak with Zayn after all this time because he knew that if he did it an hour ago Zayn would puke just with the sound of his voice.

"Yes. What you did was very wrong." Zayn is joking and Louis knows what he is referring to but he wasn't talking about that, obviously. So he gets closer from Zayn to make him give him full attention. They are close to the tent from the group they met – very indie, very reggae and definitely very smoky around here –, just hanging out around the little bonfire, eating marshmallows and drinking beer, which is a wonderful combination, while Liam is with Delilah and Ronny, if Louis remembers well the name of him, close to their van, the one that caught them their attention since it's too colourful. He looks around, noticing that the couple next to them is too occupied with each other, before speaking.