24 - Universe

Playlist:

I do not love you by Ron Dope

Without Words by Ray Lamontagne

Always in my head by coldplay

~*~

Louis is in an airplane, he looks out of the small window and kind of wants to puke, he looks at his left and kind of wants to jump out of the plane. He doesn't really know how he should feel, the view makes him see an infinite of achievements, of bright colours, of life, adventure and heaven, but at the same time it makes him overthink. He is flying to America and that brings it to the other side of him. Harry. He is coming with Harry and he feels guilty. A part of him tells him, yes, Harry invited you to come with him because obviously he needs you when he gets to see his parents, he can't do this by himself; however, the other part tells him that he should feel guilty. He made Harry feel bad for everything that happened, for panicking, for him leaving and making Louis insecure... Now Louis made Harry feel stuck by his side, not sure if he really wants to run away.

Louis has to go to work in less than a week and he is travelling. Again. Oh, and of course, seeing Harry's parents. The ones that made their life change drastically, the ones who supposedly hated him, the ones Louis tried to avoid the most, the ones Louis hated the most since kid. Yeah, just a normal day.

So he finds hard actually speak with Harry, making the excuse that it's the first time he is in a plane and feels a bit sick. Not that he is going to puke. Well, maybe because Harry is also too close, smells too good and looks too cute, sleepy and cuddly. Louis wants to rest his head above his shoulder and tell him that he doesn't need to feel nervous, that everything is going to be okay. Because Harry is nervous, Louis sees it in his eyes and in the way he is playing with his ring or his bracelet on his wrist, the way he looks too many times at Louis, almost calling for help but he doesn't know Louis is also doing the same on the inside.

He decides to shut his eyes and next time he is opening them again, is an hour later with Harry's eyes laid down on him and the sky changed into a different colour. Harry's face takes him by surprise because he looks at Louis as if he was caught doing something Louis wasn't supposed to know. He remembers the times when they used to do this but if Harry ever caught Louis staring at him he would smile, like Louis would, so why this?

So Louis smiles then, lazily opening his eyes and stretching himself in the seat, because why not? "No need to give me that look." He chuckles then because he feels more relaxed, mainly because in this small space of time sleeping, he didn't have a nightmare, which was a thing he was expecting to have, since his thoughts are just worries and concerns of the next events. "Smile." He keeps his small grin playing on his lips and even though Harry is a bit shocked with it, he does it so and that's good for Louis. He feels all warm and suddenly everything seems okay during small minutes.

Harry takes one of his earphone in his hand, the one he isn't using and offers it to Louis. He nods and accepts it, putting it in his ear. Without Words by Ray Lamontagne is playing and he knows this song. He knows it very well. He looks up and Harry next to him and the guy isn't with his eyes on him anymore, he is peacefully looking forward. Louis glances at Harry's phone laying on his lap but it's locked. He waits till the song finishes till it starts another one. I do not love you by Ron Pope starts and Louis feels like he wants to cry, he also knows this song too well. Harry is listening to the playlist they had for each other.

While Louis wants to cry, Harry is only smiling, making the older guy want to punch him, which is almost amusing. Last time Louis listened to this song he was at the prom slowly dancing on Harry's arms, whispering the lyrics to each other. Ironic. Louis sees Harry mumbling the words, his beautiful lips moving along the song and he is just stupefied looking at him.