33 - Notes

Playlist:

Holes inside by Joe Brooks

Your Hand in Mine by Explosions in the sky

» early update but a bit of a short chapter, just one more left ! Important note at the end

~*~

Harry living with Louis and vice versa is actually a challenge. Sure they had dealt with being on the same roof for more than twenty four hours together before but the fact that now both have the keys to the same place they call home is different. It’s an official commitment, they have to deal with more responsibilities, if they get mad at each other is not like they can run from the other and find another safe place. They have the same bed to share, the same walls, the same everything.

Living with each other is both learning to go to do some grocery thinking that they need to have a fridge filled with things that both like. Living with each other means learning how to cook, means breakfast together, means watching TV series tangled on the couch with a blanket on top of them. It means an already warm bathroom after the other takes a shower, means both having the same smell, using the same deodorant, means sharing and means seeing the other with sweatpants or pyjamas, just right before getting ready before going outside, every day, where everyone can see them. It means share domestic tasks, like who cleans the bathroom today and the bedroom tomorrow.

It brings us to the point where Louis feels too annoyed and tired to do it so that he decides that is a good idea to get a cloth and clean the dust wearing only boxers and properly sticking his bum out to where Harry is. To the point where Louis hums happy little songs even though he hates cleaning but which makes him shake his hips as a way of dancing. And yes Harry might be a klutz, can act naïve and all that but he reverses that real fast with Louis. So living together brings them more time and privacy to have their moments. So at the end Louis always gets what he wants. He gets to be laid down in the mattress, gets Harry to eat him out for hours before he even gets his fingers in, he gets to be fucked nice and slow until they both come with their lips attached, Harry’s hands tracing all over Louis’ body. And he gets Harry to do all his dirty work, literally cleaning his dirt.

But living together also means that they might get annoyed and mad with each other more often. It’s not like they have serious fights, it’s just that they see each other more often, they share everything with each other so it’s normal fights that couples have. It’s not like they’re tired of seeing each other, is just when Harry reaches his limit and Louis needs his space, it’s hard to fix when you live with your boyfriend.

There’s the types of fights that Harry knew they would have, like when he stays on the phone for too long with Niall when Louis clearly is in a rush to do something – most of the time is to watch their series. Or when Louis goes out with Zayn and says he is back in time for dinner but only comes back late at night where a cold meal waits for him on the table. It is also included here the same talk about adopting a cat when Harry couldn’t even let their goldfish live for a whole year. Harry snapping at him or he just snapping at Harry only makes Louis lock himself in the room and just come out in the middle of the night to find out Harry sat with his back against the wall, next to the door, awake. Awake and waiting for Louis to feel ready to talk.

Or just stupid domestic arguments where Harry is like “Baby, I asked you to pick up your dirty socks from the pile to the washing machine, why did you tell me you’ve done it when you didn’t?”

Louis, tired of listening to the same thing, kicks off his shoes right in Harry’s path knowing he will trip over them later, just like he does every day like clockwork and replies “I don’t know H does it really matter?”making Harry count to ten while deep breathing.