Chapter 24

KIDS POV

After Luffy left the cafe, I wasn't able to understand why I didn't respond to him when he was calling my name. I didn't have any intention of doing it but I was acting strange as if jealousy took over me.

" Snap out of it big bro. You're scaring the costumers with that face of yours." Suzie teased as she passed by.

"I fought with my friends today so it's none of your business"

She made a funny face and chuckled as if she knew what's bothering me. I glanced at my watch and I was pretty uncomfortable about what I did. I left the cafe, telling them that I needed to get a delivery. I didn't change my uniform and I searched for Luffy. I feel so stupid for acting jealous even though Luffy and I are not in a relationship. Luffy might think that I'm being mean to him and so I needed to talk to him. I  wasn't able to find Luffy and so I headed towards the park wherein I saw Luffys friends holding hands. I approached them and hoped that they knew where Luffy is.

"Hey, do you guys know where Luffy is?"

The both of them were startled and the blonde guy  quickly stopped holding hands and the one with the green hair answered to me.

"Luffy went that way pal"

I did not waste any time and rushed to where his friend told me where he was last seen and to my surprise, I definitely saw Luffy. He was on the sidewalk where the pedestrian lane was and I was As I was about to walk towards Luffy, he suddenly crossed the road and the traffic light turned green. I don't have the time to run towards him because I was still a few meters away from Luffy. I was ready to run as fast I can but my speed was not cooperating because my heart was beating so fast.

LUFFYS POV

I saw Law on the other side of the street and I was happy to see him. I wanted to talk to him so I crossed the street and waved back at him. A car honked and I was surprised. I was lucky because the car stopped but the driver yelled and cussed at me. I apologized twice and safely crossed at the other side.

" I didn't saw that car but yeah I was lucky enough to-"

Law interrupted me with a hug and I was surprised. I hugged him back and asked if somethings wrong but he didn't respond. A minute later he finally stopped hugging me and I thought that maybe he is not feeling well today. I looked at him and Law gave me a concerned look and was about to say something when Kid scruffled my hair and said 'ahem' loudly

" Oh hi Kid. What are you doing here?" I asked as I grabbed his right hand which he used to scruffle my hair.

" U-uhm... I am out for delivery... and I need to get it. Yeah I have a delivery and I need to get it right away"

" Oh I see. Well Luffy and I are about to eat lunch so would you mind leaving right away?"

Law said to Kid with a serious tone while he grabbed me.

" We're eating lunch? I didn't know that but I'm willing to eat delicious foods"

" Well this is quite the surprise. How about tagging me along? I'm pretty hungry myself and I really need energy while getting the delivery"

I smiled and told Law to let Kid join us eat lunch but Law remained silent.

" You need to let Kid join us for lunch because the more the merrier!"

" Alright I'll agree this just once because Luffy-ya requested"

Kid raised his eyebrow and chuckled. He stared at Law in an intimidating way.

"Wow, you gave Luffy a nickname already? How cute of you to do that prince charming. I'll give Luffy a nickname too ya know, just to be fair"

Kid paused and smiled as he stared at me.

"Alright I'll just call you munchkin"

I laughed after Kid said that. He was quite serious about it and I did not want to called that because it sounded too childish. And it also sounded like food for me too.

"Seriously I'm not a child and I am not a food so you can just eat me"

"Oh I can just eat you anytime I want munchkin"

Law kicked Kids leg and he chuckled while I was confused on what Kid meant. Is he a cannibal or something?

" Alright enough of this nonsense and let's eat lunch"

------------------

LAWS POV

Kid is a jerk and he always sabotage my plans with Luffy. Like for once, will he not pop up everywhere where Luffy is? I treated them both to lunch and I wasn't happy about it. After eating lunch, I planned to go to the movies with Luffy but seemingly this jerk is still with us.

" I'm so full because the food is delicious" Luffy said while we were leaving the restaurant .

" We enjoyed eating lunch while Prince Charming needs to have his diet maintained"

Luffy and Kid laughed and it pissed me off because Kid was making fun of me and hr made Luffy laugh. I remained calm as always and when we finally got out of the restaurant, Kid was attempting to let Luffy go with him.

" Hey what do you think you're doing to Luffy?"

" Well technically, munchkin and I are planning to got to somewhere where it's none of your business."

" Don't be so selfish because Luffy amd I have plans after lunch."

" Oh really? And do you think Luffy will believe in that? I don't think-"

Luffy interrupted us by holding my hand  and Kids hand.

" Guys stop fighting and get along with each other. I thought that you two are best friends and it looks like you two are enemies. "

He forced us to  have a handshake and it made Luffy smile.

" So to make this problem be easily solved, I will hang out with my friends and you two can have your own plans done peacefully."

I wasn't able to talk and so did Kid. He bid farewell to the both of us and walked away. I glared at Kid for letting this happen but then Luffy returned but then he hugged Kid. I widened my eyes in surprise because Luffy hugged him.

" Law hugged me earlier so I'll just give you a hug to feel okay if you're not feeling okay"

He then smiled at the both of us and walked away wherein his friends were already waiting for him.

///////

I'll try to update regularly but still it isn't stable if I can update regularly