Chapter 25

KIDS POV

I wasn't able to move right after Luffy hugged me. He fucking hugged me and he also held my hand twice today. My anger literally disappeared from the moment I talked to Luffy before we ate lunch. I really am in love with Luffy and I can't deny it.

" Are you a mannequin or something? You're blocking the way jerk"

Law said as he went towards his car and I snapped out of my daydream. I was pretty obvious about my expression. I didn't know how to react properly because its been years since I have fallen in love. The last time I fell in love was  for a girl who literally ate lots of foods during our dates and I pretty much met her again at the party last time. Law acted cool and all but I know that he is happy too. But guess what Law, I'll end you happiness for you sooner or later

I noticed my watch and it was already quarter to 2 and I really have to get scolded by my aunt. I ran fast hoping that I could get back at the cafe in time. I wasn't able to clearly think of the reason I made up after leaving the cafe. It sounded like shit and I know that nobody is going to believe that excuse. After running for about 10 to 20 minutes, I finally arrived at the cafe and yes it is still quite busy. I slipped on the backdoor and thankfully nobody was able to see me arrive. As I was about to go to the counter I was greeted by my cousin who was staring at me while tapping the ballpen on the notepad.

"What?"

"Hm. I guess you really did apologize." she said with a grin.

"Wait, what are you talking about?"

"Nothing! Anyways try to explain to mom why you suddenly disappeared leaving me to handle everything on my own you douchebag. I guess we can't help our big bro who is in love with someone"

I realized that what she was trying to say is about Luffy and how was she able to know about it. I was about to talk when suddenly my aunt appeared from the staff room.

"Ooh, and who might be this girl whom Kid is so crazy in love with?"

My cousin winked at me and she proceeded to go to the tables. I didn't answer my aunts question because it is so awkward. Besides than my aunt and my cousin, we have other people working in the cafe and they are quite talkative too. They love to make up stories which is a bit  rude. I wanted to finish up my shift so I could go home early.

--------
CORAZONS POV

As I observed the three young men separate, I finished the meal I ordered. I smiled when I saw what happened to those boys and it reminded me a lot from my vacation years ago.

My brother was a dreadful jerk that wishes power and all the pleasure from this world and I wasn't able to stop it. Even as a kid, he pretty much did a lot of nasty stuff. I ended up following him like a dog with a leash which seems to be satisfying him. I decided to do this so I can bring him down and make him realize what he's done throughout the years.

I can remember the scent of the Island where I took a short vacation which made me remember it as if it was yesterday. The waves crashing on the rocks and the sound of the seagulls brings up the perfect atmosphere of my vacation and the sound of laughter from the children adds it up.

Well not all of the children were laughing since I noticed a boy which grabbed my attention. He was a scrawny and thin little boy who kept pointing at the candy shop. There were two older kids and they tried to calm him down but they weren't able to. I chuckled at the sight of seeing them and I continued to observe them for awhile. It was common to see the older boy punch the little kid and ran. I was about to mind off my own business but then a boy approached him and gave him a lollipop. It was a nice thing to do for him to that poor little boy. Later on, an old masculine man arrived and grabbed the kid and I also saw that a toy fell from the kid who just got the lollipop. I didn't want to get involved with it so I continued to observe what'll happen next. It was quite unexpected because another boy got the toy and kept it somewhat like stealing it.

I just noticed some real shit alright

//////

HEY I'm sorry for the late upload.