Chapter 15

due to my classes and stuffs, I may not able to update regularly but don't worry cus imma write smuts or maybe lemons (based in my current mood tho) I hope that everyone is enjoying this shitty fanfic since I really don't know how to end it (imma end it sooner or later but probably on December or january). If you have any suggestions on what to add or something, feel free to chat with me since I'm kinda dumb in making stuffs.

------------------
( 2 weeks later)

KIDS POV

Everyday seems to be a very nice day since I get to hang out with my buddies and with Luffy too. I'm not weird and I swear that I am not gay but I really feel happy when I get to hang out with Luffy. For the past few weeks I keep on randomly thinking about why I act so different towards Luffy and I really am surprised until today in which I stutter or sometimes sound weird to him. I am very aggressive and I do not act like a puppy but if it's for Luffy, then it's a different story. One thing is for sure that made my cousin raise her suspicions regarding about my sexuality since I left my laptop on while I was using the bathroom. I was searching some articles about why some men are attracted to men since it was kinda bothering me and sadly, most of the informations leads to LGBT or some kind of stuffs. Suzie saw the articles and she was about to tell aunt about it but I made an offer in which I have to buy her groceries for two weeks which is fine with me since I get to buy groceries with Law and Luffy. I hate it when Law is tagging along with us but I pretend as if he isn't with us. I can spend my time happily with Luffy and as I went down the hallway to go to the canteen, I saw Law who was going to the same direction as me.

As far as I can remember, Law is a new guy here in this city and since he is rich, I doubt him if he really is planning to do something with Luffy. The way he treats Luffy is very different from me and I am mad about it. He talks like a prince to Luffy and sometimes, he would just give him stuffs and its as if Law is gay for Luffy. What a weirdo because I'm sure that I only like Luffy as a friend. Well, a little bit....

Wait, do I like Luffy as a friend or more than a friend?

I shrugged and shook my head since I am trying to convince myself that I am straight. Law looked at me with a confused look and I acted as I was fine and chill. I don't want him to follow behind me so I went inside the the men's cr so I can have a moment for myself before eating lunch. I washed my hands and splashed my face with cold water so I can wake up from daydreaming. Unfortunately, Law came inside too and I really need  a time for myself right now.

"It seems like you have a problem specifically about Luffy, am I right asshole?"

Law smiled menacingly as he looked at the mirror and was looking at my reflection. I turned my head around and faced him while having a pissed look in my face.

"Don't worry little puppy. I can help you since you are so very confused right now" Law continued to speak to me and I couldn't hold my anger since I have anger issues. I grabbed his shirt and punched him on the face which I really wanted to do since the day at the mall.

"Fuck you you dumbass. Why won't you keep on acting like a good kid to Luffy since that is the only thing that you're good at."

Law laughed and looked at me even though his lower lip is bruised.

"At least I'm true to my feelings towards Luffy you asshole. Stop lying and admit it that you like him."

My mind completely raised at the idea that I really like Luffy since the day I met him. It really was love at first sight since his smile and his personality made me have this feelings. I can't deny it but I do have feelings for Luffy but I don't really know what to do about it. Two weeks already passed and we are constantly hanging out with each other and the fact that Luffy considered us his friends, it makes me feel happy.

I wasnt able to respond but I stared at Law while I was pondering and that made him chuckle.

"Dang, it looks like the game already started." He said with a grin as he walked away, leaving me alone.

/////////
Vote if u want some smuts for these three