Chapter 3

LUFFYS POV

I was heading to the cafeteria for lunch and good news is that I managed to survive the series of boring subjects. I haven't able to make friends in my class and because I am in a block sectioning plus I was late. I ordered a lot of foods and placed my favorites on the tray. Luckily I found an empty seat which was kinda relieving. I sat and ate my lunch peacefully and I saw Ussop on the queue while waiting  for his tray  to be filled up. I waved at him and gladly he saw me and waved back at me. A girl with an orANGE hair and black hair were asking him who  he was waving and Ussop pointed at me. They walked towards my table and they placed their trays.

"Sup Luffy"

"Hey Ussop.  You've got some pretty chicks with you hehe"

"These are my friends Luffy. Nami and Robin."

The orange haired girl raised her hand while holding a  Gucci purse as Ussop was introducing the both of them and the girl with the black hair smiled at me.

"So yeah both of them are my friends and we are just waiting for our friends too."

I wasn't able to hear what Ussop was telling me or somewhat the introduction was quite boring and I didn't mind listening either. As I was about to ask whether they were freshmen like me, I was being interrupted by a group of guys who were kinda loud. All the students on the canteen were distracted and looked at their direction.

"Oi Ussop! You saved a spot for us!"

The group was heading towards our direction and I smiled as I saw the group smiling towards Ussop and the other two.

-------------------
To think that I am in a university where the bastard is makes me feel annoyed and at the same time, I feel as if he really is my enemy. My guts are always right and I hope this bastard won't get in my way 
------------------

LAWS POV

First day is  always the same and  I can't quite enjoy the fact that my family transferred me here for the sake of their company problems and stuffs. Lots of freshmen are always roaming around and the only place where I can be myself is at the library. It was already time for lunch and I was getting hungry. I was able to leave my stuff on my locker and went to the canteen. As I was about to arrive the canteen, a red haired jackass ran and bumped right onto my left shoulder. Instead of apologizing, he glared at me and he even had the guts to insert on the line. Great thing to continue my first day and I am now a bit annoyed instead of being calm.

I managed to get a tray and ordered the food  I wanted to eat. Most of the students were done eating so I sat on the vacant seats. As I was peacefully eating the food I ordered, a group of students were laughing loudly. The group was very lively and I took a quick look. Most of them are boys and there were two female students in the group. I was about to continue eating when suddenly a guy with a black hair and a scar near his eye caught my attention.  His smile felt kinda warming and I also managed to smile a bit.

What the hell? What did I just do for goodness sake?

I managed to finish the food I was eating and when I was about to leave, I noticed the red haired bastard with his friends on the opposite table where the group of students were. The red haired bastard was looking at the group of students too and he managed to see me. I glared at him and left the canteen because it would just make me feel pissed even more.

/////////////////////////////
I might  update this story a lot nowadays now that our classes are rescheduled 👏