Chapter 30

(Smut or lemon might happen in this chapter but idk yet)
LUFFYS POV

After Laws parents left, the house seemed to be all quiet all of a sudden. Kid and Law automatically glared at each other as if they were arguing about something.

" Luffy would you like to eat something?" Law asked as he went towards the kitchen

" Oh um, I'm pretty hungry since its almost lunch so yeah I need some grub to eat"

I stood up and Kid held my hand. I know that both of them are worried about me and why I got lots of injuries. Pretty much that guy didn't tell his name which was kind of a bummer. I didn't want to tell Kid and Law that I got into a fight but I'm thankful to that guy because he took the blame for what had happened.

" I hope you're okay eating steak for lunch Luffy."

" Oh it's okay because steak is my favorite"

I smiled at them and the three of us ate lunch. While eating, I noticed that Kid was so polite that he asked permission to chop my steak so I won't have trouble eating it. I thanked him and he smiled at me. Basically I'm sitting right between Law and Kid and it was a bit awkward because the both of them are taller than me and I feel quite jealous about that. Kid passed the plate with the chopped steak and I ate it. It was delicious and I finished eating first.

Law suddenly placed a hand on my cheek and he smiled as he wiped food stain near my mouth.

" I'm glad you enjoyed our lunch today Luffy-ya"

" It was delicious Torao"

" Ooh Law got a nickname now. How about me munchkin?"

" I did. Back at the place where you two saw me injured."

" W-well I wasn't able to hear it properly munchkin."

" Jaggy don't act dumb cuz I know you heard it."

Hanging out with these guys makes me feel comfortable and I feel happy about it.

" Luffy-ya I prepared the bath and I might as well prepared some clothes for you too. "

" But how about the treatments that your dad gave me? "

" Oh don't worry, having a warm bath therapy is applicable to your injuries so don't worry about it. My dad instructed me about your treatments too. "

I couldn't believe that Law was very kind and he even let me take a bath and borrow his clothes. To be honest our fight with that cool guy earlier left me in such a mess. I feel stuffy and I need to refresh myself so I proceeded to enter the bathroom.

-------------
KIDS POV

Law went to take the telephone call and left me alone in the living room. The bathroom was located near the living room and I have the urge to peek just a little bit. I resisted it and I didn't listen to my temptations. Good things come to those who wait and I'm willing
to wait. But sometimes temptations do win and its scary because I can't control myself and I might do things that are not right.

I walked towards the bathroom and the shower is the first thing I heard and the smell of the soap and shampoo greeted me and it literally tempted me even more. I already have an image in my head seeing Luffy naked and exposing his plump buttcheeks that matches with his slim and petite body.

I was about to open the door when suddenly the door opened itself. Luffy opened the door and he was wearing an oversized shirt that must've belong to Law. He was bringing a towel and he was rubbing his hair with it.

" Oh hi Jaggy, you want to use the bathroom?"

I was about to tell him a dumb answer but then I heard Law approaching. I didn't know what to do at that moment because Law might think that I was snooping around while Luffy was at the bath. I grabbed Luffys hand and we went upstairs quietly so we can hide from Law.
We entered a room and I quickly closed the door quietly.

" What are you hiding from Jaggy? Is there something wrong?"

Well crap. I seemingly held Luffys hand and we are in this confusing situation that even I can't handle. Well now that we're inside a room and it's just the both of us, I may have some time to do things with Luffy. He was wearing a tight short and his oversized shirt made him look cute too.

" Hey munchkin, can you keep a secret?"

He nodded and I slowly leaned towards him. He was confused and he stared at me. I smirked at him because he looked way more cuter when he's confused. I placed my hand on his cheek and I kissed his soft and tempting lips.

////////

K BYE