Chapter 23

LUFFYS POV

The lady was very kind to invite me for some snacks back at the cafe since it was a way of thanking me for saving her. I didn't decline the offer because this delightful opportunity is once in a blue moon. I was able to order lots of food without any problems and she kept on chatting with me about things that I can't quite understand.

I noticed that most of the costumers were taking picture of the both of us which was annoying but still, she didn't care about them.

"Once again Luffy, if it wasn't for you, I would've been in danger right now or worse."

"Don't mention it. It's just a small thing to do and I can't leave you in danger with those guys too."

I continued to eat and finally, I was able to eat everything that I ordered. Her phone suddenly rang and so she picked it up and responded. It seems like it was something because she was changing her tone and believe me, this lady could act kind and a witch at the same time.

"I'm terribly sorry but it seems like my manager is having plans for me right now. I wish I could stay and chat with you more Luffy, I really do."

"It's fine, you can just go ahead and don't worry about me. Take care of yourself along the way Hancock."

She seems to be blushing and she didn't respond but instead she quickly left the Cafe which made all the other people outside to cause a ruckus. I laughed and was about to leave when I spotted Kid near the counter.

I waved at him and smiled but he didn't respond. Maybe because there were lots of costumers and he needs to work so I left the Cafe.

I was quite full because all the sweets given to me were delicious and I was lucky to have that opportunity. I wanted to rest for a bit and I remembered that there was a park nearby. I continued to walk and finally I reached the park wherein I saw my Sanji and Zoro who were eating ice cream.

"Oi Sanji! Zoro!"

The both of them were startled and so they distanced away from each other. I sat on the middle and looked at them but they were quite nervous.

"What? Is there something wrong?"  I asked

"N-no Luffy. Nothing at all, we were just eating some cake I mean ice cream."

"Yeah yeah. This perverted bastard can't stop looking at those pretty girls passin by though"

"What did you just say to me asshole?"

I laughed at them and so I stopped them from arguing and decided to steal their ice creams.

"Hey Luffy! What the hell!?"

I stick out my tongue and ran away leaving them both surprised and without anything to eat for now. I like to try to make things fun and I bet that the atmosphere between them were tense and they were about to argue. I decided to prevent that by stealing their half eaten ice creams and yes I threw it on the trash because I was full.

I didn't know where to go and the streets were now bustling with a lot of people and vehicles. It's a great thing though because I am able to explore more without anything happening to me or maybe not

-------------
LAWS POV

I changed my plans about going to the library but instead I tried to go to the place where the model and Luffy stayed. I didn't try to raise any suspicions so I stayed in my car and tried to see if Luffy is still in the Cafe. There were no signs of him or the model so I assumed that maybe they left. I quickly drove off and tried to see if I could spot Luffy and the the famous model. The streets were now quite filled with workers and I wasn't able to spot them easily so I decided to take a break and cool my head for a bit. I was able to spot a local convenience store and so I bought a few drinks.

I sat on the vacant seat and started to check the update about the issue. It seems like the girl that Luffy was hanging out with is Boa Hancock and she is quite popular among men. She is currently single and she really is picky when it comes to boys.
I couldn't get the fact that why she exposed herself in public with Luffy? The last update was she left Luffy in s hurry so I guess Luffy is alone right now so that made me happy. I left the convenience store and went to my car and luckily, I saw Luffy who was about to cross the road. I was happy and my heart was beating fast since he looked so cute with his outfit today. He was ablebto spot me and he waved at me and so I raised my hand and smiled at him.

Weird.

I don't usually do this kind of stuff when I'm in public and I don't usually smile too. He crossed the road and I got carried away about Luffy and didn't notice the traffic light turn green.

///////

🤡