Chapter 7

KIDS POV

Great Great Great great

I sounded like a dick back at the restroom and Law helped me out  of the blue. I don't want him to help me plus I sounded so odd and it really sounded like a confession. Now I am sitting right next to this sick bastard who is seemingly enjoying stepping on my shoe which is now very dirty thanks to him. I placed the chips that Luffy gave me at my bag and still, I wasn't smiling and had a cold expression throughout the ride. I am supposed to stop near the Cafe where my aunt is working but I want to know where Luffy and Law lived.

Several minutes passed by and Luffy was the first one to leave. He was just living in my neighborhood and I was kinda happy to know that. He waved goodbye to the both of us and I smiled for a bit. Now it is time for me to hop off the bus or else I would have a problem walking towards the Cafe such as random girls asking my number or asking for a picture. I got off the bus several blocks away from Luffys house and so I started to walk. I looked behind me and saw Law following me again. I sighed and turned around.

"What the hell is your problem pal. Do you want to fight me in here?" I said with confidence

He didn't reply but he shrugged. I was now definitely pissed and I don't like it when he acts like this. As I was about to approach him, a black car suddenly appeared. A guy wearing some fancy tuxedo got out of the car and I was surprised when he approached Law and took a slight bow.

"Master your father is waiting for you at the garden. We need to get going."

Law nodded and smirked at me for the last time as he went inside his car. The car drove off and so I am now all alone. The fact that Law seems to act as if he is someone special is so fucking stupid and even if he is that rich, I am not scared to fight him. I walked towards the cafe but I took some several shortcuts so I don't have to deal with those shitty bitches.

---------------------------
LUFFYS POV

I am quietly eating dinner while Ace and Marco are currently having  their lovey-dovey stuffs while preparing popcorns for their movie marathon tonight. I am okay with their relationship but sometimes I can just hear them doing it sometimes and I can't sleep peacefully. Marco is now like a part of our family since he visits Ace everyday.

"Ace can I go outside and stroll around the city for awhile?"

Marco was hugging Ace from the back and Ace was giggling which ruined my appetite.

"You can go Luffy but you need to come home by 11. You still have classes tomorrow."

I stood up and went to my room to take a quick bath and to wear new clothes. After I finished preparing myself, I went downstairs and checked the fridge if I have something to eat. Luckily I found some chocolate drinks which belongs to Ace and I didn't mind grabbing two of it. I left the house while Marco and Ace were cuddling at the sofa while watching some movie.

The streets were still bustling with vehicles and the sidewalks were filled with people returning home from work. Restaurants are now filled and the streetlights were now lit. It was a beautiful sight to see unlike back at my hometown where there were only a few restaurants and different kinds of shops. It would take several hours to reach at our capital which is kind of tiring. I wanted to eat because I wasn't able to eat properly back at our house. I brought some money and I needed to taste delicious stuff for me to satisfy my hunger.

I entered a Cafe which was not quite crowded. I sat on the seat near the window  facing the street so I can take a good look at the sky and at the people passing by.

"Good evening sir what would you like to order."

I looked at the waiter and I was quite surprised to see Kid. He was wearing a cafe uniform and a matching cap. He was looking good and I smiled at him.

"Good evening Kid! I didn't know that you are working here."

"Oh yeah. I just got the job here couple of weeks ago though. Anyways what would you like to order Luffy?"

I was in the mood for something sweet so I ordered a vanilla cupcake and a milkshake. Kid went to the counter and several minutes later, he arrived and brought the foods I ordered. I thanked him and I noticed that there was an extra cupcake on my order.

"Um I only ordered for one vanilla cupcake Kid. I think you have mistakenly gave me an extra one"

"Well it's yours don't worry."

He winked at me and went towards the counter and so I was quite happy to have a freebie since it's  my first time here. I was happily eating the cupcake and suddenly I remembered something. Back when I was a little kid, I kept on wondering who  was the kid that gave me the lollipop. He kinda looked like Kid but I was distracted by Kid tapping my shoulder. He sat at the opposite seat from mine and he smiled  at me.

//////////////////////////

I dunno but I'm confused on what ship I should make. (3sum but I have my own ship)