Chapter 31

(this chapter contains the smut I'm sorry about the last chap :P)
LAWS POV

The telephone was ringing and I took it since my parents weren't home. I answered it and strangely, a man who seems to be in his mid thirties spoke.

" You need to be careful."

" I'm sorry but who am I talking to?"

" Don't get too attached."

" I think you've got the wrong number pal"

The call ended and I don't know if it was a prank or some sort of mistake.

I didn't waste any time but our house maid came and told me that she needs to do the groceries and our chauffeur needs to attend something important. After she left, I went towards our bathroom and surprised because Luffy was not there. Kid wasn't in the living room and I thought that maybe he took away Luffy and left. My instincts denied what I thought and instead I have the feeling that I should go to my room.

I carefully went up the stairs and  I didn't bother to knock because it would be stupid for me do that and considering that its my own room. I opened the door and saw Kid kissing Luffy so passionately. Kid saw me and his eyes were telling me that he won or something like that. I closed the door and I made sure to lock it. Luffy and Kid were sitting on my bed and I covered Luffys eyes as I approached them.

" Let's work together to make you feel better~" I whispered to Luffys ears and Kid gave me a devilish smirk.

I grabbed a cloth from the table and used it to cover Luffys eyes. He was blushing and he was catching his breath after Kid gave him a passionate kiss. I didn't want to be left out and all so I proceeded to slip my hands inside the shirt that I gave him. I thought of this idea when I accidentally saw my mom watch her favorite show on the living room. I knew that it is effective to turn on the mood because I got hard just by thinking about it.

I carefully touched Luffys abdomen and touched his nipples. He let out a soft moan thst really sounded so satisfying and turned me on even more. Kid grinned and he placed a finger ontop of Luffys shorts. A bulge formed at the tight shorts that Luffy is wearing. Luffy twitched as I continued to play with his nipples and at the same time, I was kissing and placed hickeys on his neck and smooth shoulder. Luffy is very delicate that I could cherish him and protect him eternally.

"A-ahh.. Ngh....T-torao..Jaggy...."

Hearing Luffys lewd voice automatically turned us even more and thats when Kid lowered Luffys shorts and underwear.

" No need to be scared munchkin. We'll take good care of you~"

Kid was able to find the lube that I hid under the bed and applied it on his fingers. First he inserted a finger and I observed that Kid was careful and gentle as he did it. I licked Luffys earlobes and whispered things to him that made him blush even more.
(its best that y'all comment what Law said to Luffy and why Luffy blushed)

Kid inserted another finger inside and again Luffy moaned. Kid must've hit the spot because Luffy was feeling good and his moans were able to describe it.

"M-more....A-ahhnghh~~"

Kid was taking off his shirt and he lowered his pants and undewear, revealing his length which will be the first to enter.
I did not mind it if Kid was the one to go first. Besides, I was the one who got Luffys virginity first. I removed the blindfold and seeing his cute face made me kiss him. Luffy let out a muffled moan as Kid inserted his length inside. Luffys hands sunk deep into my bedsheets as he was trying to get used to the feeling of Kids length inside him.

"A-ahhh~~J-ja...ggy~"

It made Kid feel much more energized as I could see his face while he was staring at Luffy. I held Luffys hands and Kid started to thrust his length slowly. I could feel Luffys body shivering with pleasure and his dick was twitching a lot. I stripped off my shirt and I can feel Luffys skin touch mine. As  Kid was about to increase the pace of his thrusts, I stopped him and he knew what I meant. I lowered my pants and underwear, letting out my length that is covered in precum.

I slowly slid my length inside Luffy and this time, Luffy wrapped his hands around Kids neck and held him tight. The both of us were taking turn in thrusting and Luffys moans are  very loud that it filled the entire room.

" Ah~ Ahhh~ T-torao nghh.... Jaggy ahh~~ S-slow.... nghn... down.. ahh~"

Luffy said but we really knew that Luffu like this very much. We did the opposite of his request and we went fast.

" Munchkin I love you so much,  ahh"

Kid was able to say that and after saying that he left a bite mark on Luffys shoulder. My room was filled with our moans and the sound of the bed creaking as we increased our pace in thrusting.
I was laying down the bed and Luffy was on top of me while Kid was behind Luffy. The three of us were already reaching our climax and I whispered to Luffys ear that I'm about to cum.

"I-I'm about to..... Ahhh~"

Luffy released his seed and right after that, Kid and I simultaneously came and the three of us were catching our breaths as we finished doing it. Luffy was exhausted and he slept on my chest. I whispered to his ear and wished that he was able to hear it.

" I love you Luffy-ya"

/////////////
I KINDA FORGOT HOW TO WRITE SMUTS HUHU

i am currently playing camp buddy, bacchikoi and full service in my phone but if you're interested about the links, no worries cuz I have one🧘‍♀️🤸‍♀️

chat with me at discord or pm me
discord account: Fujogaeshit#4525