Chapter 33

lLol happy 11k to this book and I am quite happy about it cuz I never get to update regularly due to my poor scheduling and busy life. Vote if ever you enjoy this story and I am open for Q and A .

srsly im very sorry for the slow update cuz I'm constantly in such a bind with my sched (i usually help my mom with her work so i don't get much free time doe)

LUFFYS POV

My mind was quite hazy and my hips were screaming in pain as I tried to sit properly. Law entered the room with a tray containing a glass pitcher with cold water and a glass right next to it.

" O-oh, hi Torao. Where's Jaggy?"

" He's got some business to take care of."

" Oh, I see."

Law placed the tray on the table beside the bed and I was still naked under the sheets which made me feel embarrassed.

" Here."

Law handed me my clothes which were now clean and also it smelled really great.

" Thanks Torao. "

" It's the least I can do. And besides, we did something horrible to you after you took a bath and we're sorry about that."

I shook my head and I smiled at Law because he had a worried expression on his face.

" Don't apologize for what happened Torao. Besides, I felt better after the three of us did it"

He blushed after I said that which was very cute to witness. What happened earlier was just a way to make me feel better from my injuries (It was Law who told Luffy about the dumb reason) If ever they feel in a situation like this, I would gladly help them because they are my friends. It might be weird but I cherish and care my friends as if they are part of my family.

I wore my clothes and Law helped me walk properly as I was about to trip everytime I walk. They were a bit rough and I'm pretty sure that this feeling was familiar and I know that I felt this before already.

We went downstairs and my phone rang. (Ikr mgical phone ouy of nowhere) It was Ace and I responded to the call.

" Oi Luffy it might be sudden but I was just called by our boss that we need something to do."

"Oh sure. Will I cook dinner in advance for you?"

" No. What I'm saying is that I'm going to Sabaody Archipelago right now"

I was surprised and Law looked at me.

" Well what about me then? Should I just stay at home all by myself?"

There was a slight pause and Law led me towards thr sofa so I could sit down. He then walked away and I was alone in the living room.

"I'm sorry for the late reply. Well do you have any friends that you can trust?"

" Well yeah but why?"

" You need to stay with your friend or friends for awhile because I don't fully trust the house all by yourself and I know for sure that you'll cause a ruckus got it? "

" Alright I understand. Make sure to bring some souvenirs 'kay"

" I'm not on a holiday Luffy. It's all about work n stuffs ya dumbass. I don't know but it'll probably take some weeks for me to return home. And you knoe were the key is so I'm gonna hang up cuz imma board the plane now"

Ace ended the call abruptly and I have lots of questions and things to ask about. Law arrived and he seems to be disturbed.

"Something wrong Torao?"

" Nothing at all Luffy-ya. So are you heading home now or do you need me to drive you home?"

" Actually I'm pretty much worn out for a bit but I should get my stuffs at home"

Law was confused as he looked at me.

" What do you mean about that?"

" My brother is away for a business and I need some place to stay  for awhile so I'll prolly talk to Ussop about it."

I was about to call Ussop when suddenly Kid returned along with his cousin.

" Oh hey there pal, seems like I interrupted something?

Law glared at Kid and I smiled at his cousin who was shorter and younger than me. She smiled back and it made her look cute.

" Oh I'm sorry for intruding but it seems like I left our housekeys in your room pal" Kid said with a grin and he went upstairs

I tried to contact Ussop but Law placed his hand on my phone.

"Um I'm not in the right position to stop you from calling your friend but you can stay here while your brother is away."

Kid quickly arrived and chimed in (or maybe he was able to hear what Law said,)

"Well you can definitely stay in our house Munchkin cuz it's more jolly and comfortable" Kid winked at me and he smirked at me too.

" Sheesh just let Luffy decide big bro"

Law and Kid stared at each other and they were silent.

"I'll think about it as soon as I get home hehe"