Chapter 14

LUFFYS POV

I am quite glad of what happened  after lunch and to be honest it was quite fun since both Law and Kid is getting along. They are such great friends and I bet that the both of them are very close. Since I made a lot friends for the past few days, I am now happy and decided to do well in my college life. I want  to succeed and live a happy life since my brothers were the ones who always give support and love to me. I want to repay their hard works by graduating and get a job so I can finally boast to my gramps who is living at our hometown.

Ussop and I joined forces (which  is helping one another by cheating) and seemingly I am now listening to the discussions.

TIMESKIP CUZ I AM LAZY

The classes are already done and I am tired since I was just sitting and kept on listening to the discussions. Ussop was the one who took down notes since he is so fast in writing. I was able to meet with my friends on the way and I almost forgot that Ace told me to do some groceries before heading home. I was the one who left early because Ussop and the others are off to eat at a local diner. Since I mentioned that I am trying to get used to this place, I didn't know where the supermarket is located so I am just trying to find a supermarket. I went to several places which I haven't explored and I walked back towards the university. I didn't where to go and the only place I know where to go is our house, and the mall and in this university. I was about to call Ace when suddenly, Kid and Law arrived.

A gush of relief made me feel better and I approached the both of them.

"Hello lovebirds." I smiled as I formed a heart using my hands. Kid was surprised and managed to spill his yogurt while Law looked at me and smiled.

" Luffy why are you still here?" Law asked.

I explained them my situation and the both of them listened.

" So that sums up everything and that is also the reason why I only go with Ussop and the others."

" Well now that I know that you are new in this city, you won't have to worry anymore because I lived in this city since I was little." Kid said as he threw the empty yogurt on the bin right next to us.

" Well as you mentioned earlier, you wanted to go the supermarket to buy some groceries. Would you mind if I would tag along with you? " Law volunteered as he showed me his car keys.

" It would be of great help Law! I really appreciate the help and I don't mind if Kid would come along too because I really have no idea in this city" I smiled at tjr both of them and they smiled too.

"Well the nearest supermarket is just a few blocks in this university and we need to ride the bus in order to get there quickly so-"

Kid was interrupted by Law who suddenly showed his car keys and jingled it. Kid stopped talking and looked at Law and gave him a look of total annoyment and also, Kid looks pissed. Without wasting any time, we went towards the car and off we went towards the supermarket.

(SO LET'S JUST SAY THAT THEY FINISHED BUYING THE GROCERIES)

It took us half an hour to buy all the stuffs that Ace ordered me to buy and because I am not familiar with the stuffs he wrote on his list. Law and Kid helped and we ended up buying all the stuffs that they picked (that are in the list) because they were arguing and it kinda looked like they were a couple and it made me feel something deep inside which I don't want to mention. Law offered to give me a ride home and I was relieved about it but Kid went home first due to his part time job. We talked about stuffs such as our hobbies and friends since it was kinda traffic. Law was listening very well and I also did the same because he is such a great guy. Even though I have known Law in as short span of time, it seems like the both of us are friends for a long time (the same with Kid too).

We finally arrived and I thanked Law for giving me a ride. As I was about to leave, Law grabbed my hand and I was surprised about it. I stared at him and he stared at me too but then as if he was about to say or  do something, Marcos car suddenly appeared. I said goodbye to Law and smiled at him so I can place my groceries at our house.

-////////
Sorry for the very very late upload due to the fact that our classes already started and I have a hectic schedule (yep)

don't worry because there might be smuts in the new chapters that I am going to make (yeh)