Chapter 8

i made a stupid and yet a lazy fanart of kid and luffy but I will try to draw properly next time 😂👈
---------------
LAWS POV

The trip back to my parents house was quiet unlike the trip back at the bus where I was enjoying  myself by stepping Kids shoes. It's a bit different and my parents are so loving towards me and my sister that everything we need, my parents  always fulfill them. Since both of my sister and I are not quite mean and spoiled, we don't rely so much to our parents and instead we are living our lives independently such as having our tuition and pocket money budgeted every month. Today, I kinda used a bit of my money but it won't be a problem since I have my savings and my credit card back at my own house.

We arrived and my sister was waiting at the front door. She was a bit mad and I smiled at her as I got off the car.

"Where have you been Law. I wasn't able to buy the digital tablet today because you weren't here. Mom said that I need assistance from an adult and you weren't here."

"I'm sorry for being late sis. I promise that I will go with you tomorrow."

I walked towards the garden where my father always love to rest after his shift on his hospital. My mom is always on her room talking to her clients as usual. I adore the both of them and I am striving myself to be a successful doctor one day.

"Ah Law my boy. I'm glad you're here."

"What is it that you want to discuss with me today father."

He took a sip from his tea and faced me with a smile on his face.

"Well lately, your mother and I noticed for the past several years that you are devoted to your studies and with your sister. You don't have time for yourself and so we came up with an idea."

I sat at the chair near the orchids were and placed my bag on the table beside me.

"What are you trying to imply father."

"I am implying that it's time for you to have your own girlfriend. Your mother and I are happy to accept the fact that you will have your own girlfriend."

My head was clearly blank and was at loss of words. I haven't been able to process it properly so I wasn't able to respond to my father.

"If you're having a hard time choosing a girlfriend, don't worry because your mother already have someone for you."

This time, I politely excused myself due to the reason that I am tired. My father and mother already have someone that I don't even know. I don't want to have a date with some girl that is already setup from my parents. I am quite picky myself and I am not planning to have a relationship for now. I want to live happily and if I really do get in a relationship, I would be the one to decide who will be the right one for me. I went to my room and placed my bag on the side of my  table and took a rest for awhile.

I am in a place where dandelions were abundant and the breeze from the ocean was quite comfortable. I was in a cliff presumably and I noticed that I was alone. A couple minutes later, someone came but I didn't quite make out the face of that person. I only saw the smile of that person and he reached out for his hand. Simultaneously, the dandelions were now flying so gently and the feeling was so very nostalgic and it gives off a satisfying vibes which made me flutter with excitement.

The moment I woke up from that short dream made me feel at ease and all the troubled thoughts in my head disappeared. I was doubting that the person in my dream was Luffy since I have memories of seeing him on a random place which gives me nostalgia. I already asked my parents about the place where I saw Luffy and they can't quite remember a thing about it. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the monkey plushy and stared at it.

'You remind me of someone who I just met today'

I smiled  as I caressed the monkey plushy with my hand.

///////////////////////

Hi