Chapter 12

LAWS POV

The fact that I left Five on the living room without saying anything to her and for using my car to go to the university is such a humiliating idea. Yes it its so humiliating that I decided to it because I thought I would be able to have a great time. The good side is that I saw Luffy and I decided to give him a ride. The bad side is that the stupid jerk also got in my car which made the entire ride of Luffy and The bastard  chatting.

"Well the trip was nice because your Uber driver didn't say a thing Luffy." Kid exclaimed as he got off the car

"Yeah, Law is such a quiet guy and I kinda did expect him to talk when we were on our way here."

Kid smiled even more as he glanced at me which was kinda annoying to see. I don't want to get bad luck from this guy so I decided to walk towards the second building. Luffy went to the first building and Kid went to the last building. This university seems kinda unique now that I mention it and it is quite big. I went to a private school since I was little and I haven't met a lot of students in a school and that is why I am not the type to socialize. I haven't made  any friends here except for Luffy which is kinda relieving.

As I entered the building, lots of female students seems to steal glances at me and some of them are blushing. I already noticed this from the first day and shrugged  it off thinking that they were gossiping about me. I went to my classroom and placed my stuffs under the desk. Minutes later, some guys suddenly approached me which was kina sudden.

"Hey there pal." The first guy with the 'penguin' word on his hat said

"Don't approach him like that, you'll scare him." The second one said.

I glared at the both of them and they went quiet.

"W-well the both of us noticed that you are alone and we were just thinking that you need someone to hang out with. No offense but it's kinda boring to be alone." The guy with the penguin hat said.

"My name is Shachi and he is Penguin and we know who you are since all the ladies in our department."

"Correction, all of the other departments."

I stared at the both of them and they looked kinda normal like two normal bestfriends. Its been a while since someone wanted to be my friend because for the past few years, I did not accept them to be my friends since I kept focusing on my studies.

"And so that wraps it all up on why we wanted to be your friend Trafalgar Law." Shachi happily smiled at me and Penguin was giving me a thumbs up.

"Alright I agree to be your friend but you don't have to be so noisy all the time."

Our professor arrived and the both of them went to their seat. I was quite happy when I agreed to be their friend but managed to keep a cold face when I spoke.

---------------------

LUFFYS POV

I am happy to know that Ussop is in my department and he is such a great pal whenever I am late for class because he is there to back me up. Of course this time, he is already giving me the notes needed. I smiled at him and he smiled back since the professor was still blabbering stuffs. I am convinced that Ussop is such a smart-ass in his past life since he is very organized when writing his notes. He can also draw properly and I am very amazed whenever he draws stuffs in a minute or two.

After several hours of listening and doing activities, the classes already ended and that leaves us to eat our lunch which is the best part today. Ussop and I went together to the cafeteria and we met our friends on the way. Sanji and Zoro seemed to fight always while Nami and Robin are always chattering with each other. Franky and Brook are just silently following us and it seems like Chopper isn't here.

"I don't mind asking but where is Chopper by the way?" I asked while Ussop was grabbing something from his bag

"He said that he is gonna catch up with us because he had something to deal with for awhile"

We finally arrived and grabbed some foods and we went to our usual seat. We were talking about stuffs and that's when I notice when Chopper arrived but he was with Law.

////////
Hi I'm sorry for the late update