Chapter 5

*Timeskip brought to u by my lazy ass*

KIDS POV

I watched as my friends went home and I was waiting at the gate. If you ask me, I am not waiting for that guy with the scar  near his eye. I am just trying to embrace the first day where I am going to go home and I just want to watch the students to go home. ( wtf is this crappy)

I was sipping the yogurt I bought and there is an extra yogurt on my bag for me. As I continued to sip the yogurt, I noticed the guy with the piercings who was sitting at the bench and it seems like he was waiting for someone. It was the same guy I saw back at the canteen who glared at me for no reason and to be honest, I kinda hate it when I see him.

I sipped my yogurt and looked behind me where group of female students were quietly observing me and the guy with the piercings. They were blushing and whispering to each other. I ignored them and continued to wait I mean watch the students pass by. As if it really is fucking destiny, the guy with the scar near his eye was approaching the gate. He was alone and I fixed myself and threw the empty yogurt box on the bin beside me. I was about to approach him when suddenly the group back at the canteen appeared and called him.

" Oi Luffy we're going to the mall today, do you want to come with us?" the girl with the orange hair said.

" The mall? Sure I would love to go to the mall!"

The group approached Luffy and they walked away. The mall was located a couple of blocks away from the university and I am a bit disappointed because I wasn't able to talk to him. I followed from behind and yes I realized that this is the most stupidest thing that I have done in my entire  life. I've never done this stuff and I am not a creep who tries to follow a person just for the sake of making friends. I looked behind me and the guy with the piercings was following me. I was a bit disturbed because he was following me but I didn't mind it.

They finally arrived at the mall and thankfully, they haven't spot me following them. They went to different floors and I lost track of them at the third floor. It was the floor where the arcade is located and thankfully I brought the tuition fee that my aunt gave me.
As I was playing several stuffs on the arcade, I stumbled upon the guy with the piercings playing a two player type of game. I sat right next to him and challenged him by pressing the play button. He was kinda surprised because it was me who pressed the play button.

" I kinda noticed that you kept on following me from behind pal."

He didn't reply but proceeded to pick his own character to race with.

" Look, if you want to confess to me and think I'm worth it, I have to break it down to you but I'm not g-"

" Could you please pick your own character, the game is about to start"

Surprised, I gave him a confused look and picked my character. Great, I sounded so stupid but there's no other reason on why he would follow me all the way here. Maybe he is a creepy stalker and maybe he really likes me a lot or something like that. But the fact that he replied to me so coldly, I am pissed even more.

The game started and we played but I was still confused and at the same time, I was now wondering where the heck that Luffy guy went (wao Kids concerned ). After several laps on the game, the guy with the piercings won and the game ended.

" Now it's my time to ask you a question pal" he said as he stood up.

" Why were you following the group of students in here?"

I was surprised and I wasn't able to answer his question which was a direct hit. I was following them and if a normal person did notice, they would think of me as a creep who likes to follow people. I am short tempered so I immediately dragged his shirt  and went to the restroom.

" Oi why do you ask that stupid question out on the public so easily huh? You wanna play tough huh?"

He grinned and slapped my hand away from his shirt. He was glaring at me and I was about to punch him in the face for humiliating me because some people heard it. The door opened and I froze when Luffy entered and saw the both of us.

/////////////////////////////

Lolz I like to update my story and the update is crappy