Chapter 11

LAWS POV

It is already Tuesday morning and I already woke up five minutes before my alarm rang. I couldn't get the scene from yesterday vanish from my mind. Instead, it just keeps on repeating and I can't sleep properly last night. I decided to go early at the university today so I can avoid my parents blabber about the blind date that they would set up for me. I also promised my sister to go with her to the mall today so I also have to keep that in mind.

I quickly took a shower and put on some clothes and headed towards the kitchen to grab something to eat on the way to the university. Thankfully, my parents were not awake early today so I was able to sneak quietly. I quickly went towards the door and as I was about to open it, the doorbell rang. My luck is always so slim whenever I try to do this and I haven't succeeded even once.

"Oh Law would you mind opening the door please." My mother said as she was descending from the stairs.

Quite odd because I thought they were still asleep though. My father followed from behind and it added up to the oddness which made me feel uncomfortable. I opened the door and surprisingly, a girl with long black hair was  the one that greeted me. She had a pretty face and she was wearing a dress that matches her body, showing the size of her hips and her breasts. I was not prepared for what I have seen and it was not a sight to see for me because I am in a hurry.

"Oh there you are Baby five. You are just in time because our dear son was about to leave." My mother said with a happy face.

At this point, I was very confused because they don't have any clients visiting our home but they only visit at the hospital. Second of all, we haven't had any guests visiting us so early in the morning. My father seemed to be the same as of my mother since he was smiling.

"Law meet Baby Five. Baby Five meet my son Law." My father said while leading her to sit on the couch.

Who the hell would name someone Baby Five and why do they have to bring a girl in the house too? This would  only mean one thing and I definitely know that this woman is up to no good.

"We are going  to be quite busy for the next few weeks and your father and I decided that someone has to look after your sister."

"So you are implying that you hired a babysitter to babysit my sister."

They both nodded in agreement and as a matter of fact, we haven't hired a babysitter since we have our grandparents before they passed away when I just graduated from high school. I glanced at the girl sitting on our couch with an attractive smile on her face.

"Since you are in college dear, maybe you will be quite busy and your sister will have trouble  doing stuffs on her own. I'm sure you  can understand the situation and don't worry, we won't be bothering you if you can't come home early from your university because Five will be here starting today. "

I really hate it when my parents keep a secret from me but its easy for me to read the situation. Both of them are trying to make me fall in love with the babysitter since no ordinary girl wears lots of glamoury things and makeup when they work as a babysitter in the first day. They are just putting me in an awkward situation between this girl whom I didn't quite familiarize with.

With a crappy excuse, both my  parents left in a hurry, leaving the both  of us in the living room in a quiet atmosphere.

--------------------
LUFFYS POV

As I can remember, my brother and Marco were doing their thing when I came home which made me feel uneasy and so I watched some movies and slept on the living room. I wasn't able to wake up early and so did they so as a result, I am rushing things so I can go to the university. I am positive that I am late and I just don't want to be late because I can't keep up with the discussions. I ate breakfast quickly and headed towards the bus stop where I need to wait another five minutes for the bus to arrive.

I glanced at my phone and yes I am surely a dead meat once I arrive at school. I have nothing to use as a transportation because my bike broke when we were on a hiking trip which seems to be the great timing. I was about to decide to run towards the university because I don't have anything in my mind right now. As I was about to. sprint, a car stopped in front of me and the window rolled down revealing Law who smiled at me.

"Hop in, I'll give you a ride towards the university today."

As if luck is right beside me, I was happy because I will have a free ride. I was about to enter the car when Kid called my name.

"Yo Luffy, you called an uber driver for us! Nice"

He went inside first and I followed. Kid laughed and we started talking while Law was driving the car so quiet that we seemed to forgot him.

//////////////
I'm sorry for the 10 days of not updating this crappy story due to my situation rn (which is watching jojos bizarre adventure for the last 10 days).

I'm open for questions and answers if y'all want to :)