35 | And, You Accepted It

Thanks for all the comments and votes

Thanks for all the comments and votes. The reason I ask you guys to comment is because I need constant motivation to continue writing in this hectic life of mine. Please start commenting if you've not yet. So, today's target is 50+?

"Is he alright now?"

Irene breathed a sigh of relief when Dr. Kyungsoo told her that her little brother was stable now. "Your brother's heart has suffered a lot these years, and today we can see how the delay in transplantation has effected him, he needs extra care. You must keep a nurse in the house and have him come for the regular check up."

"Of course, I'll do that."

"We will prepare for the heart transplant soon, did you transfer the money?"

"Yes. I did it early morning. Please take care of him," Irene begged, and Kyungsoo told her that he would be doing his best. "Thank you so muck. Thank you."

"You're my childhood friend, Irene. Don't worry about it."

After a brief goodbyes, she hung up the call, and turned around to face Jimin there. He titled his head, and smiled at her. "How is your brother? What was his name again-"

"Doyoung," Irene replied. "Thank you for wiring money today. It was really important. I didn't know how to ask for more money from the queen and-"

"You're Baekhyun's almost fiance, you have an equal right to his money. Besides, the previous queen herself has commanded everyone to take care of your family."

"Yeah." She dropped her eyes to the ground, and bit her lip. "Doyoung has been in and out of the hospitals for years now, and I really want a good life for him. I hope the heart transplant goes successful."

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. He'll do alright. Also, what about your other younger siblings? Ummm... Tzuyu and Yuna?"

"They got admission in Seoul university." Irene smiled. "The queen paid all the fee. I'm so happy that they're going to study without any financial problems."

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"What did you ask for yourself? In all these years, you asked for your family, but what about you?" Jimin raised his eyebrows, and she smiled tightly.

"I'm content with the knowledge that my family is doing well. I don't want anything else."

"Not even Baekhyun's love?"

"What do you mean?" She frowned, not getting the meaning behind his words. He walked around her, getting her attention. "Baekhyun might not be in love with me, but he is changing day by day. He has learnt to accept it, that I'm his future-"

"Hera is here."

Irene whirled to look at him wide eyed. "What? Why? I mean how can she be here-"