33 | Perhaps

Jungkook hid behind the wall, ready to scare his mother, but before she could reach him, a weird sound came from the other side, and he frowned. Was his mother playing around him? He came out of his hiding place, and saw his mother standing there, in front of him, all bloody, her body full of bullets.

He tried to scream, but no sound came from his throat as he ran to her, and took her in his arms. His eyes fell on the people who were getting into the car, they were Royals. The car belonged to the Royals, he had seen that car a lot of times. On the other side, he saw Princess Joy, Prince Taehyung and Prince Baekhyun going to the car, security following them like a crowd. The Royals nodded their heads to the murderers of his mother, and climbed into their car. He watched them drove away as his mother fell there, dead.

"No! No!" Jungkook woke up with a start, and gasped for a breathe. Lisa sat up beside him, cupping his face. "They killed her. Oh my God!" He tried to breathe, but all he could see was blood. On his clothes, hands, everywhere.

"Breathe. Jungkook, it was a nightmare. Breathe." Lisa made him look at her. "One, take a deep breath." She inhaled, and he followed her. "Two, release it." She guided him calmly, and he came into his senses after a few minutes. "Good?"

He nodded. "I'm sorry. I'm just getting these flashbacks frequently." He ran a hand down his face. "It has been years, and still those images haunt me."

"It's okay, Jungkook. She was your mother. It's okay to feel like that." She caressed his back, and he relaxed a bit. Her phone chimed, and she excused herself to check the message. "It's Jimin."

"What does he say?"

"High school reunion is happening after four years."

"Réunion in the royals high?" He raised his eyebrows, and she shook her head. "I don't understand."

"It's not high school reunion, it's our high school classmates reunion. North Korean queen has invited every royal family to celebrate her last year's reign."

"Yes, I heard about it too. Princess Joy is taking over the crown next year." He hummed. "Since each of us are connecting with the royal families, we're going to meet there. Together."

"And, what about Prince Taehyung and Baekhyun, do you think they will join us there?"

||

Taehyung entered the room without knocking on the door, and growled when saw Baekhyun kissing the fuck out of a girl. Or he could say their secretary. "No physical relationship with the Royals!" He glared at the woman, and pushed his brother away from her. "You can get fired from your job for this."

Baekhyun went to the table, and threw his head back as he gulped the scotch in the one go. "Fire her then."

The woman fell on her knees. "Please, I'm sorry. Don't tell anyone-"